Pass the drink, I wanna get healthy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wait long enough, everything they tell you is bad turns out not to be so bad. I lost patience with doomsayers years ago, continue with my vices and wear a wry smile whenever reports come out saying my bad habits are OK.

I'll live my life on my terms and suffer the consequences.

If you wait long enough, everything they tell you is bad turns out not to be so bad. I lost patience with doomsayers years ago, continue with my vices and wear a wry smile whenever reports come out saying my bad habits are OK.

That was my philosophy for a long time as well. Payback can be a real ***** sometimes.

You will become a Highlander.

I told my wife there could be only one... but last time I did it, I made a holy mess of the kitchen.

quickening-o.gif

She told me if it happens again, there will be only none.

This. Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Of course, sooner or later the "good" things become "bad" again as well. I don't even bother with trying to keep up with this week's stance on whether coffee is going to make me live forever or strike me dead where I stand.

2 20oz cups of coffee a day every day.
2 beer daily minimum.
45 minutes of cardio and heavy weight training Monday thru Friday.
Occasional chiropractor visits.
It's been working for me for a long time.

Back