• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting Out a Brutus 10 System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbc

Reaction score
Changing from my Rig for Sale Posts to Parts only.

The amount in parenthesis is for shipping, which I'm guessing is less than what it actually will cost me to ship any of this. But since I am open to considering reasonable offers, I want to exclude a small amount to get the stuff from me to you. I accept paypal.

Brew Stand with casters $500 (pickup only)

Kettles
(The two 20 gallon kettles are the triclad bottom kettles from Homebrewstuff.com. The 15 gallon kettle is from Morebeer).

20 Gallon Kettle with Whirlpool Return Arm, ball valve, and diverted wort pickup. $200 ($25)

20 Gallon Mash Tun with false bottom, valve, thermometer, flexible return arm and return port $250 ($25)

15 Gallon HLT, ball valve and threaded insert for thermometer $175 ($20)

High Efficiency March Pump 815 $100 ($10)

Convoluted Copper Counter Flow Chiller $125 ($10)

(3) 20 Tip Natural Gas Wok Burners $20 each

Lots of 1/2" stainless ball valves and fittings (make offer)

Silicone hoses with QD fittings or just the QDs (make offer)

tzkFjCw.jpg

I'll make an offer on the hoses and the QD. can I get a pic of all that you have so I don't low-ball or overbid. I would be interested in the male QD also.

Hi, not sure why I didn't get an email alert for this thread. @craigbrew, I responded to your message. But I think there are 5 hoses with the female 1/2" camlock disconnects instead of 4. One of the hoses is only about 1' long. The rest are between 3 and 4 feet (estimate). 11 1/2" threaded male camlocks. Can sell with or without the hoses.

This should give you an idea on the hoses.

DI_3_Imxe_Mf_lz_Ui18gw_T_s_QIZKHzzh_On2_Ctsic_G9_Il_Sz_Embj_gf22_GQGb1_KLrj_I7cy_RW_FLRq6_CWSDg_BRXd_Q1_Nq1_AM4_KYobno_N41_JZrde53uey_5n_XW8h_LHjm_N942_OK3_Py7_TA41ghd_Z6s_Ej_IAAMik_Plw_VBO0t_Au1i_RIx_UEQXl7_FC3_PSmzn_Fk_ZPUyl_F7_MJGQo_SO9h_KXrw_TJy_Tlxe_O0m_Rt0_Nrie_O5ju_A9_Zx_Og0nd9u_N0f_Fgupg_HPTLQFN5_KDxoh.jpg

@mgerton13

Also, I'm selling a 15 gallon corny keg I have used as a fermenter. About an inch has been removed from the dip tube. Small dent in the side. $125 + actual shipping cost whatever that ends up being.

ITJzdulbk_EB1_Sxt_Wl_QM_0fy_Gkwrco9j_q7ux_VQjrr_H6_Gx_DRvok_HLMu_Lj_OGZx_MLM5_Z9q0_KTB1_Pjr_Q4_Cymgv4_NUue_DWOl_Bp_K6_Fx_NSE3_QUzo_C5oj5_WCFzen2g_QAwlfdpa3e4b_RTrc_MOh_Vf_UCFom0z_JKIl2_Su_HU2gtz5mmy5_Xkx_Mmv9_R1_Yl_A_vri_Ed_XAQSvz_YD_8e_B35u8nrlo_Ub_FNEWDQYZx_Ob_CJe_GV_1_LF6_R4_CMf_J36_SOSZtb_En_Ba_YDOg_Dj_Cj1_P.jpg

And one more thing.

Barley Crusher with GE gear motor 110 rpm or so. Wired up with switch (table not included). Works well, but the mill probably needs to be taken apart and cleaned since one of the rollers will not grab on occasion. I usually just stop, reverse it, and it will grab again. $150 plus $18 shipping.

Wk_RV7y_RQ56_bs_Efm9_Wb_Uhogya_Dl_Awxmsx16e_HPBeo5xi_Ta7hcat_Qfor_Ycha_LTBLw_Krvt_Shdd_Dhd672zuofm_RQv_Wdg_Ic2_z_Z4f_KMKosg_ZYrr_Vj_Retc_HPWL70b_UM0h_M_kb3_KTXko_X6_QOWw4im_Iq_Dat3b_Vgg8_Aju35_Zi_JG2_ZH5k_M8duax_XYb_R4u6dalf_TCwgx_SX13_W3o_Sue9f6_Mhkzb_Tnx_Dc_Qj_DO83zh2_V3jr5njqzxb_Nzc_EHLVsd_NJ0jc_MBPB98_IK.jpg

Last edited:
Sale pending on everything but the 15 gallon corny.

Quick update. I've had some interest in the corny. It weighs about 21 lbs and the dimensions are such that shipping quotes I'm getting are in the $70+ range (Texas to California as an example). This seems ridiculous to me, but that's what I'm getting. I doubt it's worth it to a buyer and I've got the price down to the sell it or keep it range for me. Probably best as a picked up item or prepare to pay a lot to ship.

Back