Parenting Skills

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewgardner

Reaction score
I has them...my almost 4 year old helped me force carbonate a keg last night!

Daniel.jpg

That' pretty awesome.

I put mine to work in a coal mine a couple of months back and the overseer says they are doing real well.

Tiny hands you know.

Did you guys see Happy Gilmore? In the movie, Grandma is a nursing home, and the activities director is basically running a Quilt Sweatshop with the old people.

My brother and I took inspiration from that, as we watched our little kids at a family get-together "play" with their toys. There was a kid on a vacuum (my grandson, the youngest), one with a toy lawnmower, and one "cooking" in the playhouse.

We decided that we were sitting on a billion dollar idea.

Just get smaller real versions of the toys! We're setting up a house cleaning, lawn mowing, pool cleaning, and cooking service. And, the best part is- the slave labor is completely free! We'll be offering franchises in your local area, so please keep tuned!

We also have brew brewing and kegging services available, in a smaller market, as it is more specialized.

Back