Pappy. This the correct link?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother. You already know me.

I'm trying to answer a thread. Maybe it's not me

Yeah, couldn't resist making a smartass comment since you posted in the introductions forum, even though it was clear that you didn't intend to. :D

TallDan

I like your name. Reminds me of somebody, also reminds me of my six foot four, taller blood brother, we came from the same mother, except his name is John. Oh brother! :)

TallDan

I like your name. Reminds me of somebody, also reminds me of my six foot four, taller blood brother, we came from the same mother, except his name is John. Oh brother! :)

TallDan you still hang out here on HBT? Looking back at my previous post I’m not sure it was taken as humor or assyness. Assyness??? I made that word up

TallDan you still hang out here on HBT? Looking back at my previous post I’m not sure it was taken as humor or assyness. Assyness??? I made that word up

Assyness is a word in my house. My wife uses it regularly, but usually more like: "This coffee tastes assy."

I take most posts as humor, but if you'd prefer I could take yours as assyness. ;)

Back