Paintball fill station to CGA 320 adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntpilsner

Reaction score
I'm just now getting into kegging after a year of bottling (I know, what took me so long?)
I have a large, full co2 tank that was going to be used for refilling paintball tanks, but no one in our home plays paintball anymore.
I also have a dual fill station and 2 paintball tanks that I would like to use, but I would also like to use the fill station to fill my 5-lb CO2 tank.
I've attached a picture of the fill station. I believe it is 1/8" NPT fittings on the steel hose, and I removed the paintball fill adapter for reference.
I'm thinking if I get a male CGA 320 to female 1/8" NPT fitting, that should make it so that I can fill my 5-lb CO2 tank, does that sound correct? As you can tell, I'm new at this.

Attachments

• IMG_3963.JPG
    IMG_3963.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 67
Dang, I'm sure it has a dip tube but I bet it's not oil free or beverage grade. Airgas knew at the time it was for paintball refills.

Wouldn't you need a female 320CGA adapter? You could also just fill 24oz (2.5lbs) paintball tanks and use them instead of the 5lb.

Back