Oxbow - Goods From The Woods Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have any conjecture to what the bottle would've cost in the taproom? Wanting to spot a friend the cost of the bottles (who just wants something to do while she's in Maine) but wanna be reasonable with numbers. Are most oxbow bottles more like $15, or $30?

Shitlord manor Maine edition?

In

Anybody have any conjecture to what the bottle would've cost in the taproom? Wanting to spot a friend the cost of the bottles (who just wants something to do while she's in Maine) but wanna be reasonable with numbers. Are most oxbow bottles more like $15, or $30?

In

Most these days are $15, 500ml.

Edit: and these bottles are 500ml.

Last edited:
tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Yeah yeah that's my assumption, would be great if one of y'all could buy me one or two if so. If not I can try to trade for some.
I'll get you one regardless, last year's are still collecting dust in the cellar lol. Anyone had last year's lately? Maybe it's good now?

I had one with Jon and lambandtunaphish at OEC in like November of last year and I thought it was real good, but I also thought it was good at release, so...
Wasn't November like 1 month after release? Haha

Recent untappd checkins are pretty good so maybe I'll pop one open soon

I thought I remembered seeing a post somewhere so I just checked and Maine Brew Bus has one. They posted it 4 weeks ago so hopefully not full. Check their website. Have fun up there!
Are you coming up Josh?

Latest posts

Back