• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outdoor Brewing stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhorgan1

Reaction score
I moved to a new apt and I gotta do all my brewing outside. I figure I can make a mash tun pretty easily but I'm looking for an outdoor burner and a 7.5 -10 gal pot. Maybe an IC too, I need to see if there's a hose in the outdoor section.

Obviously I would prefer to do local, but if the price is right and shipping isnt a killer I wouldnt mind doing that. I can meet anywhere in NJ north of Hoboken or in NYC.

I have a IC and a 10 gallon pot that's drilled but doesn't have the valve installed would just require a weld less ball valve and bee good to go the chiller I used in that pot when I did 5-7.5 gallon batches

Pm me if your interested I can do a combo deal fiancé wants me to cut down on my spare inventory

Once the OP has gotten what he needs as this is his thread, I'd trade a ball lock corny keg for a 10 gal pot if anyone is interested.

Back