• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Organic Whole Cone Hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My father and I run a small organic hops farm in Rexford, NY and we're gearing up for a big next growing season - for the time being we have just been growing them for ourselves. In order to fund and ramp up our growing efforts for next year, we're selling at a big discount, what are approximately 1lb vacuum-sealed bags of just recently fresh-picked and dried hops. We've got Cascade, Willamette, Northern Brewer, Nugget, Sterling, and maybe even a bag or two of Amilla (Neomexicanus type hop, some call it Amalia)! Send me a message or reply below if you're interested, cheers!

The smaller varieties will probably sell out the fastest, but don't be afraid to ask!

DCPcooks - I believe if you want the sterling and the northern brewer then they are yours. $1.50/oz for Sterling and Northern Brewer. I will have to get back to everyone on the Cascade - a local brewery may have just bought the rest of our stock. I will update you ASAP once I can confirm.

Good news, we still have some Cascade left. $2.00/oz for those. Each bag is about 10oz (we will weigh beforehand), if you want exactly a pound we can repackage them into however many oz's you want.

DCPcooks - I believe if you want the sterling and the northern brewer then they are yours. $1.50/oz for Sterling and Northern Brewer. I will have to get back to everyone on the Cascade - a local brewery may have just bought the rest of our stock. I will update you ASAP once I can confirm.

Great, let me know how to pay you! If you have 10oz packs already sealed then just send me a little extra an keep it simple. I'm cool with a little extra of everything.

Hahaha, Dcpcooks - you're cracking me up. Maybe I will. Look in your PMs.

tlucarelli, same with you. I've got some Cascade left. Willamette is gone, but I'll double check Nugget.

Back