OMG!! so its a waiting game!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremybmx10

Reaction score
MY beer is in the second fermentor and i am so god dam excited for it to be ready so i can bottle it and drink it! its all i have been thinking or talking about hahaha the people ive been working with have been hearing about it non-stop! and yes it is my 1st brew hahah! see im even posting a useless post about it!:)

I remember that excitement well - couldn't stop looking at the fermenter. Eventually you'll get to a stage where you'll forget when you brewed that batch sitting in the closet and haven't the foggiest how long the case in the hall has been conditioning for. Believe it or not, that's when the beer gets to be really really good.

Haha cheers mate all good - I thnk we were all the same my first brew I think i checked it every day (temps, the side to see krausen and even to smell my closet) part of the fun Cheers Mate

Your not alone I bottled my first batch on sat and brewed my 2nd batch the same night and I hate the waiting game. Im can't wait to see my finial product.

A word in your ear.....if you're impatient brewing beer, don't ever attempt making mead (or wine).....beer has a ridiculousy short turnaround time....it's a shame how folks want stuff NOW!!! Relax and wait it out....or skip the hobby and go buy beer you can drink now...buy and drink good beer, as you'll need the bottles, perhaps? ;)

Yes, I am still like a child waiting for Xmas, just waiting for the first bubble, the first bottling, the first taste , the first time I look at my first shelf full of beers, the enthusiasm when engaging in a tasting with friends of numerous different brews, the excitement is still there, I've been at it for over thirty years ! This hobby just keeps giving!
My best tip for you, and my biggest issue, is, get the next brew going ASAP , you have to keep the flow line going, otherwise you drink your supply dry and find yourself in the waiting room again.
So keep your fermenters full !

At this point,I still have that noob anxiety about seeing it start to bubble. Watching that on the fermenter stand next to the comp has a sort of calming effect...seems to...mesmerize...:drunk:

Latest posts

Back