Old Hops for Lambic. Measured 2.3%AAU $14 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So we bought a bail of Nugget whole hops years and years ago and they have just been in a storage room here at the store waiting for the AA to basically go away. I have about 30# or so.
If you want some let me know. I am thinking I can get 14OZ of hops in a bag and shipped in the US , first class mail to keep the cost down for you guys. Lets go $10 for 14 OZ of actual hops and $4 shipping. That leaves me 2oz for shipping material and still stay in the first class mailing.

Let me know and I will hook you up. They still smell amazing!

Cheers
Jay

Sign me up!

PM Sent..

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/index.html

So if you guys just want to go to the VERY BOTTOM of my HOME PAGE and just do a $14 "DEPOSIT" for each pack you want and then just type OLD HOPS in the comments field, that is good enough for me. It will save me from having to actually do a "LISTING"

Also reply here so I have an idea on how many are blasting out and we can make sure we don't over sell them ya know.

Cheers
Jay

We still have a few packs of these left if anyone is interested. I may just have to start that Lambic I have always talked about wanting to do... I will have about 20# of cherries next year just about the time its ready to add some. Hmmmmmmm

Cheers
Jay

Just curious....what is the process you use to measure the AA%? Always wondered if there was a way for homebrewers to do this with homegrown/unknown hops.

Just curious....what is the process you use to measure the AA%? Always wondered if there was a way for homebrewers to do this with homegrown/unknown hops.

If we know the original AA, the age and how they are stored then we can figure it with a hops calculator.

Cheers
Jay

Back