OK I'm old. What does SWMBO mean?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ellen_ripley.jpg

New to all these acronyms. Can someone enlighten me.

Sweet Wife Managing Big Ogre?

You are close.

don't let these guys fool you. They will mess with your head if at all possible, except when it comes to actual beer making, and not to be confused with actual love make'n either.

SWMBO= Sweaty Wife Managing Big Orgy.:ban:

Do you remember watching "Rumpole of the bailey" on public TV back in the late 70's early 80's?

Does it mean you are so old that you don't know the acronym or so old you don't think to use Google?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=swmbo

Yes. So? Kinda feel like this is meant as an insult, if it is, sorry for not being a computer nerd. Just thought I'd ask and it looks like it brought smiles to a lot of people so stick it in your ear.

Yes. So? Kinda feel like this is meant as an insult, if it is, sorry for not being a computer nerd. Just thought I'd ask and it looks like it brought smiles to a lot of people so stick it in your ear.
...okay, but next time when you just google it, you're welcome.

Its ok Mike, I didn't understand either, this is the only site I've seen that acryonm. Not a fan of it, makes it sound like we're all living in a CBS show from the early '00s.

Seriously, if marriage was like what we saw on shows like Everyone Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and Yes Dear, the brave souls that did get married wouldn't stay that way long.

Then again, most of those dudes married women who looked decent.

Latest posts

Back