Ok, Admit You Do It

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about brew day, but there has been a few COLD mornings when I head out to work and don't have time to scrape the ice off the windshield...found an empty cup in the bed...filled her up and used to de-ice!
You do realize you just essentially pissed in your air conditioner/heater, right? On many cars, the intakes for the cabin air system is at the base of the windshield...

I bought a home in the country last year and have used the yard more then the toilet by at least 10 to 1 ratio but i am so far away from everyone i could walk around nude and if anyone saw it there would be claims of bigfoot sightings.

This is one of the many reasons to grow hops. The "green screen" on the fence around my yard provides a source of brewing ingredients, and a nice screen for those times when one does not want to track mud into the house just to answer nature's call.

You do realize you just essentially pissed in your air conditioner/heater, right? On many cars, the intakes for the cabin air system is at the base of the windshield...

not in my case...all is well:ban:

I'm gonna get a deer stand set up in my back yard & a P.A. system set up. hell, if my neighbors want to watch my dog drop a big ol' deuce (WTF, neighbors?!?), I might as well give them a show. for the 4th of July, I'll utilize Snakes & Sparklers. we're not allowed Hoosker Doos or Hoosker Don'ts in MN.

I'm gonna get a deer stand set up in my back yard & a P.A. system set up. hell, if my neighbors want to watch my dog drop a big ol' deuce (WTF, neighbors?!?), I might as well give them a show. for the 4th of July, I'll utilize Snakes & Sparklers. we're not allowed Hoosker Doos or Hoosker Don'ts in MN.

even without the scooter stick?

I have a yard that takes me about 3 min to cut the grass. I still do that whenever and where ever I want to. I

t's Germany men wip it out wherever they want. Why pay to use a WC when you can stand up?

I've adopted the same philosophy as my dog. If I can't eat it or screw it... Piss on it and walk away! I piss where and when I want. Sorry everybody.

With over 50 acres in E. Kentucky, why have indoor plumbing at all?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

I've adopted the same philosophy as my dog. If I can't eat it or screw it... Piss on it and walk away! I piss where and when I want. Sorry everybody.
You can't eat me, you sure as heck ain't gonna screw me.... but if you try to piss on me, you better RUN away :)

I have a yard that takes me about 3 min to cut the grass. I still do that whenever and where ever I want to. I

t's Germany men wip it out wherever they want. Why pay to use a WC when you can stand up?

Perhaps implementing a "free WC" policy would reduce public urination?

Me? No problems as long as can claim that "I did everything in my power to make this non-public."* My work base of operations closes at 17:00, often jobs finish later. Well we're in a big parking lot and there's no shortage of vehicles to go in between for some semblance of privacy. Don't go on the cars, that's just rude.

* Some guy successfully used that as a defense after being charged with public urination. Precedence has been set.

Back