Oh No!!!! Another New Guy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NashamBrewer

Reaction score
Hello Folks, My name is Patrick. I was referred here by an old co-worker in my dire attempts at home brewing. I live in Nashville, TN like long walks on sandy beaches and enjoy horse back riding. My hobbies include macrame, rubics cubes, and cross dre....er nevermind..hahah

Seriously though, it looks like I can actually learn a little bit off this site and look forward to doing so. My one attempt at homebrewing was from a kit that I purchased and only resulted in a foul smelling liquid that didn't even resemble the golden deliciousness that I was expecting.

Welcome to HBT!

We actually like new guys around here and this seems like a good place for you to be since your first batch was not so good. Stick around and un-learn all the stuff that did you in the first batch.

You can make really good beer; it's not hard, however, there are a few things that kit instructions (notoriously bad), a few books, and local homebrew stores will tell that you shouldn't listen to. The fine folks at HBT will be happy to help you make the golden deliciousness you desire.

Hi welcome to the forums. If you ask really silly questions you will probably get some highly logical and informed answers. Funny how it works around here....:)

Welcome!

Rule #1: SANITIZE!

After that everything will probably be fine and your beer will actually be beer and not Satan's Taint Ale.

Welcome to the group!

Be sure to search the forums. There is a great wealth of information on these boards and some great folks here!

I hope you have as much fun with brewing as I have had! Yum!

Back