Official hauls thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QxY77Ui.jpg

In an attempt to redeem myself for my crappy picture, here's a better one. Swapped out some treehouse last night in a local trade for some great notion since i've never had it! The rest were late fedex drops :D

FrQ7hH6.jpg
make sure you do the blueberry pancake blend. 50% double stack 50% blueberry muffin. It's worth it! ;)

:D
ChicagoGuy with the ninja skills! I sent him few beers a few months ago not expecting anything in return and then he slides into my DMs with this nice ninja box
41A27726-285D-446B-8E6D-396E82D69BE5_zpsiuyd0mcy.jpg

16' Dark Lord
Buckley Lite
Cafe' Deth
Deths Tar
Straight Jacket 17'
Straight Jacket 12'

Thanks so much man they will be enjoyed!
My pleasure! Glad everything made it in one piece in that busted-ass-ass shipper :p

That 2012 Straight Jacket is a batch #1 bottle, but, unlike most MBC listings, it truly was "cellared properly": it spent the last 5 years stored at the brewery. Hopefully you can have yourself a boozy side-by-side with the fresh one!

Enjoy, and thanks again for the awesome & generous GA/FL care package!

my very good buddy from another lifetime just moved to portland a few months after me. having not discussed anything beer-related with him in close to a decade, he drops this on me the first time i see him.

4PqxkTBl.jpg

and a few multiples may be chilling in the fridge. plus he is living a short walk from great notion so . . .

IX7NXwMl.jpg

i think there was some spillage on a crowler because my car smells exclusively of maple syrup.

my very good buddy from another lifetime just moved to portland a few months after me. having not discussed anything beer-related with him in close to a decade, he drops this on me the first time i see him.

4PqxkTBl.jpg

and a few multiples may be chilling in the fridge. plus he is living a short walk from great notion so . . .

IX7NXwMl.jpg

i think there was some spillage on a crowler because my car smells exclusively of maple syrup.
I thought the same too when i got my DS in the mail... i just think that they dont wash the crowlers (other than wipe them down) when they fill them. My whole box smelled like pancakes :D Same happened to a friend and he had no carb loss.

I thought the same too when i got my DS in the mail... i just think that they dont wash the crowlers (other than wipe them down) when they fill them. My whole box smelled like pancakes :D Same happened to a friend and he had no carb loss.

yeah, just assumed there was a bit of residual, not leakage or anything. certainly not complaining the car smells like sunday breakfast.

I've been bugging my cousin in New Hampshire for years to send me beer (he doesn't trade and is at Treehouse constantly on Facebook) and, randomly, this shows up today:

Gonna try to crush him now to get him into the trading game.

Last edited:
So, I've seen this happen before, but I still don't understand. Doc was nice enough to trustee for me for the last round of El Catador. The El Cat beers:
rPUMGki.jpg

And the extra beers, for no f-ing reason:
kvYmpod.jpg

Seriously. Amazingly kind to send extras. Now the sorry-ass thank you box I sent just looks silly.

Latest posts

Back