Official hauls thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2JilsnUh.jpg

Holy ****, DenverBeerDrinker killed it:

20170203_162353.jpg

Casey Distant Relatives (Cellermaker collab)
Casey The Cut: Santa Rosa Plum
Casey Family Preserves: Shiro Plum
The Bull & Brush Legend of Liquid Brain
Oskar Blues Java BA Ten Fidy
Odd13 Noob (x2)

This box would be awesome by anybody's standards, but I'm especially excited because as much as I've wanted to try more Casey beers, the ones I've wanted most have been their plum sours, are there are two of them here.

Small stop on my way home yesterday. Keep an eye out for the Real Ale stuff on the left. Awesome barrel program they just started bottling.

Came home to this awesome Alapaca job by the best in the biz Don

We all know he's the best mule man around but I have to highlight the effort he puts in. Each can individually wrapped and perfectly safe.

ll10hsc.jpg

nxakRob.jpg

lambandtunaphish going over the top with this fantasy football box.

gMMBHJE.jpg

Don't ever let anyone tell you that 7th place in Fantasy Football doesn't pay off. Thanks lambandtunaphish this is insane!

lnuG4Zj.jpg

If you just beg enough lambandtunaphish will hook you up with ALL the hops. I'll send something back....not soon. Eventually cause I'm slow as **** at this stuff. Promise.
Page 965: The page that reminded me of all the boxes I wasted time packing this week.

Yea, much smaller batch this time around. Came and went around here and I don't even think the meadery has any? Next year....

What is the shelf price on Schramm's? I am in MI on occasion and I see bottles around but they always seem expensive so I've never pulled the trigger. What should I expect to pay?

What is the shelf price on Schramm's? I am in MI on occasion and I see bottles around but they always seem expensive so I've never pulled the trigger. What should I expect to pay?
Prices recently went up, Raspberry, Blackberry at Holiday Market, $22.99 + tax, at the meadery they'll be $22 plus tax, nutmeg is $26 or $27 plus tax, Ginger around $20...Agni are $32++ I think that's about right, all 375's.

Back