Official hauls thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-AB7925-F-DCA0-4-A6-B-BCB5-A88-FD3698-A39.jpg

Who knew the Holy Mountain 2nd anniversary glass was so coveted. All that for it. Damn.

I'd call that a win for you

A few of the HM glasses are really coveted. I tried to trade for the Twin Peaks glass and got nothing :oops:

I've discovered I hate gold foil printed glasses. They show finger prints like crazy and light reflects off them horribly. Nice dude that my best friend trades with regularly wanted the glass and since he's not a shitlord and will actually happily keep the glass for his own personal use I figured "why the **** not" and let him have it for a bunch of FIB beers.

I think the Third Anniversary (black and white woman with a sword) glass is way cooler than the 2nd anniversary Gold Moth one, anyway. My favorite HM glass is the original white silkscreened White Lodge/Twin Peaks one (they've since made it again but in gold which is ****uglynothankyou). I will never give that up.

I've discovered I hate gold foil printed glasses. They show finger prints like crazy and light reflects off them horribly. Nice dude that my best friend trades with regularly wanted the glass and since he's not a shitlord and will actually happily keep the glass for his own personal use I figured "why the **** not" and let him have it for a bunch of FIB beers.

I think the Third Anniversary (black and white woman with a sword) glass is way cooler than the 2nd anniversary Gold Moth one, anyway. My favorite HM glass is the original white silkscreened White Lodge/Twin Peaks one (they've since made it again but in gold which is ****uglynothankyou). I will never give that up.

Yeah, I also wish they would do less gold glassware. The 3rd anni is so so so much better than 2 or 4. Still love the lager mug, which I use all the time since I have 3 and don't worry about breaking it. The new lambic glass seems worth picking up. My problem is that I made a personal commitment to always have more Highland Park Brewery glassware than anything else, so everytime I get a new Holy Mountain glass, I have to go get another HPB. I know, no one has to feel sorry for me.

Check this MAW haul from iong516 - ridiculous! Wishes granted for sure!

i8WVm2Q.jpg

2016 Golden Blend
MF Choom
SARA and Half Acre collab Woven
Blind/mystery/mummy bottle

8J8xuHQ.jpg

BBA Gigantic
Sight and Mind
Aaron
Red Eye November
Great

Whoop whoop! Thanks again!
nice haul! post up when you crack that mystery bottle, that is awesome!

7028-A3-C5-3994-4186-8-F14-E4-AB1-B7-C93-D3.jpg

My parents brought me some beers back from Australia. Psyched about the Wildflower, and I personally requested the XXXX. We spent a month over there in 1989 and I remember my dad drinking so much XXXX back then that I wanted to try it no matter how horrible it is.

My parents brought me some beers back from Australia. Psyched about the Wildflower, and I personally requested the XXXX. We spent a month over there in 1989 and I remember my dad drinking so much XXXX back then that I wanted to try it no matter how horrible it is.

Ha! My brother spent a summer in Australia around 1990 and when he came back he was raving about XXXX. Haven't thought about it since and have never tried it.

Ha! My brother spent a summer in Australia around 1990 and when he came back he was raving about XXXX. Haven't thought about it since and have never tried it.

At some point in the early 90’s 4X was a stapple on the taps at my liocal. It was this or Carlsberg for a while. Then they added Stella....I think I loved 4X for about a year or so. It is terrible.

Last edited:
Quite a week for hauls...

I traded some HF and a Nath I got IP last HF visit for these Floodlands, and I got more Nath and this Reine des Pres via irresponsible spending of a larger than expected tax return :oops:

pwyoEX5.jpg

Also an Anabasis b3 I traded for landed at my friend's house yesterday, which we'll be drinking in two weeks when I visit...

Are those Uli's different or just the label placement makes it seem like that?

Just label placement. I was able to get two from the same guy, who must have lucked out with a source or something. If anyone with an Ohrwal or other Uli may want to swap with one, I would be open to diversify...

Latest posts

Back