Of Clumsiness and Really Excellent Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoman002

Reaction score
So last Sunday I was testing my panel and HLT...worked great..170 degrees in about 25 minutes. I was having a good day until I tripped on the RTD sensor cord and pulled it out of the 3 prong plug. Bummer right? Got on the ol' email to Auber Ins. with my tale of woe...and actually got a reply that day(we're talking Sunday here!) Suyi Liu told me to drop it in the mail with a money order for all of 7 dollars ($4 for the repair and $3 for postage.) This I did on Monday 4/23 . Today, Sat 4/28, I received the repaired cord! :mug:
Gotta give one to the USPS also as Auber is in GA and I live in WA State...Kudos all around!

Rich

So last Sunday I was testing my panel and HLT...worked great..170 degrees in about 25 minutes. I was having a good day until I tripped on the RTD sensor cord and pulled it out of the 3 prong plug. Bummer right? Got on the ol' email to Auber Ins. with my tale of woe...and actually got a reply that day(we're talking Sunday here!) Suyi Liu told me to drop it in the mail with a money order for all of 7 dollars ($4 for the repair and $3 for postage.) This I did on Monday 4/23 . Today, Sat 4/28, I received the repaired cord! :mug:
Gotta give one to the USPS also as Auber is in GA and I live in WA State...Kudos all around!
Rich,

Excellent story and another reason that I back and support Suyi Liu 100%, owner of Auber Instruments, in the way I create my electric brewery diagrams. (BTW: He also adds components to his available inventory based on what we do.)

I appreciate hearing of your experience with him.

P-J

Back