Ocean County NJ Buy #3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if im not too late id like (2) row 2 and 2 pils both canada malt and 1 gambrinus vienna. If its too late oh well. throw me on the list for the next buy.

I am new to this. I can pick up my grain. Wil you be posting a link for payment? I want a bag each of;

Maltries Franco belges
pilsen $40
Pale $40

Squeek,

What's the turn around time once we place the order?

pretty much as soon as I have the money and hand it over with the order sheet its typically less then a week it all gets stored inside so no worries about rain

working on tallying up now will send out PMs today with payment details. Those of you in PA we need to figure out the best time for me to come to you.

sorry guys every time I sit down to do this I see a squirrel and get totally pulled away. Everyone should have a PM now.

Is this still open?

If so, I'm in for:

1 bag of Thomas Fawcett - Maris Otter, $46.00
1 bag of Briess 2-row - $35.00

Thanks,
Pete

Thank you, How do I make the payment? I think I need your email to use PayPal .... Also, where and when do I pick up the grain? Thanks

Yea I was a bit confused also....

Put the link squeek provided in your browser and bam windows open, PayPal ready.

I suggest family / friend option unless you want PayPal protection warranty, no thanks.

Thank you for the direction wilserbrewer..... It wire and I'm paid.
Squeek, I keep trying to respond directly to you but I get blocked - error message says "too many recipients"....not sure what's going on.

Looks like I'm waiting on just 2 payments but either way it will be placed early next week and should be in by the weekend. Usual turnaround from being placed to delivered is 3 days. After that considering I keep the grain inside my house pickup is what works best for you.

Hi Squeek- I just paid, thanks!

As one of the PA contingent, will also be interested in your plans.

Thanks!

I will be heading out to pick up grain from Doylestown, PA the weekend it arrives. If you are in PA and want me to grab your grain then and are willing to pick it up in Doylestown let me know.

Order goes in tomorrow and as soon as I know delivery Ill let you know. Still waiting on 1 or 2 but Ill take the chance and order anyway.

PA people my current plan as of now will either be the 15th to head out there depending on holiday plans or the 22nd. If its here by saturday and I can sort the pallets in time I can shoot out there after my class in pennsville nj is over Ill keep you all posted

If there are any extra bags let me know I may be interested in buying them when I pick up mine.

I'll let you guys know about extras. Looks like there is still only one unpaid person at the moment. With that said. Grain is supposed to arrive this Friday

Grain is here so whenever you guys want to plan on picking up let me know

I'm pretty much available any day after 4 and around most weekends

Squeek,

Great news! I'm one of those Philly folks who hope that you are coming this way sometime in the next week or so. Is that still the plan? Please let us know what you would like to do and we can work around your schedule.

thanks, Ken

Messaged with Squeek yesterday. He said that the new group buy should be up this week!

Sorry guys got caught up in life again. Prices remain the same let's get this started off

Back