• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NZ nectaron hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
got too many hops from brewery sale/auction. doesnt explicitly state on the box but i'm gonna say these are most likely 2020 crop. brewery kept in freezer, transferred to fridge upon purchase.

NZ nectaron $25/lb

1lb minimum. hopefully we can bunch together a few orders before shipping so not constantly opening/closing bags.

will weigh, flush with co2, vacuum bag them, and ship in the smallest flat rate box i can stuff your goods into at post office.

IMG_6734.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve been searching high and low and couldn’t find any anywhere. I tried for a long time too. I stumbled upon more beer having an 11 pound box available, but it was just way more than I needed. I kicked around the idea of doing a group buy and someone private messaged me about maybe doing it, but we never did it. The next day he alerted me that Yakima Valley hops all of a sudden out of nowhere had some 2020 Nectaron available, so I grabbed 2 pounds. I think I’m good for now but would’ve been all over this about a week ago.

Yeah, I’ve been searching high and low and couldn’t find any anywhere. I tried for a long time too. I stumbled upon more beer having an 11 pound box available, but it was just way more than I needed. I kicked around the idea of doing a group buy and someone private messaged me about maybe doing it, but we never did it. The next day he alerted me that Yakima Valley hops all of a sudden out of nowhere had some 2020 Nectaron available, so I grabbed 2 pounds. I think I’m good for now but would’ve been all over this about a week ago.
I figured you were stocked up but with how much you enjoy the hop and with the price and it being a brewery lot purchase originally, I’d thought to tag you

I broke down and bought 5 kilos of Nectaron from Morebeer (with a 10% off code) and it is clearly marked 2021 with an AA% of 10.1...unless 2020 was also 10.1, yours is probably 2021. My 2020 Nectaron was 11.6%...Just a point of interest and to give you a bump. Cheers!

I broke down and bought 5 kilos of Nectaron from Morebeer (with a 10% off code) and it is clearly marked 2021 with an AA% of 10.1...unless 2020 was also 10.1, yours is probably 2021. My 2020 Nectaron was 11.6%...Just a point of interest and to give you a bump. Cheers!
yeah, im just guessing. obviously i'd love for it to be 2021 but since i dont see anything specific on the box i'm just gonna say 2020 so nobody can get worked up about it.

as noted above, this stuff is all going usps flat rate priority 3 day shipping. im pretty sure 2# fits in a flat rate envelope, like 9 or 10 bucks. over 2# and you might be in the medium box i estimate, which is $16.

also- for anyone doing more than 1# please let me know if you want it in one bag or divvied into 1# bags. i have a big ass roll of vac seal bag so not a big deal.

will PM you. While I still have 10oz left from my ration, Im still interested in a lb. Im guessing this is 2020 as it was still HORT4337 and not "Nectaron". Thought the official name came in 2021. regardless, PMing you. Thanks for tagging my @Dgallo

Back