NY, VT, MA, CT brewers - SUMMER Homebrew Festival, Bennington, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
Reaction score
If anyone is local and or semi local and you don’t have plans next weekend, August 6th, you should get tickets!
https://www.vthomebrewfests.com/summer-homebrew-fest.html
This is really a great event and gives you an opportunity to see how talented homebrewers can be. Myself and a few other members of the Albany Brew Crafters will be pouring 🔥! (@BrewMan13 &. @Albany brew guy , to name a few who are also HBT members)

I’ll be serving under Bantam Brews and bringing 2 beers with me and I will be accompanied by another club member who will have bring 3.

1) Captain Mosaicoe - ABV: 8.1% - A Juicy Double NEIPA massively dryhoped with Mosaic and Simcoe

2) Dwamm, She Thiiic! - ABV: 7.2% - A Dessert Style Sour featuring Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Vanilla Bean, and Cheesecake

3) Nothing Rhymes with Sorachi - ABV: 6.8% -
Asian Inspired Dry Lager with Sorachi Ace hops

4) Noble Goat - ABV: 6.1% - Malty, dark, bock style lager

5) How I Spent My Summer Vacation - ABV: 4.2% - Light ale spiked with jalepeno and lime

If you’re also pouring there, feel free to plug the name of the tent you’re pouring under and what you’re offering lol

Last edited:
@Dgallo I didn't know you were a NY guy! I unfortunately will not be able to make the event...one last family gathering on the family farm down in S. NJ

Beers sound delicious and have some fun out there!

@Dgallo I didn't know you were a NY guy! I unfortunately will not be able to make the event...one last family gathering on the family farm down in S. NJ

Beers sound delicious and have some fun out there!
All good brother. Enjoy the family time.

Yeah, I’ve lived in NY my entire life. Grew up in saugerties (so did my wife) and now we live in Delmar which is a suburb of Albany.

Where in NY are you?

All good brother. Enjoy the family time.

Yeah, I’ve lived in NY my entire life. Grew up in saugerties (so did my wife) and now we live in Delmar which is a suburb of Albany.

Where in NY are you?

Born and raised in Mahopac...my old man still lives in the house we grew up in...I'm in Sandy Hook, CT now my wife is a CT kid.

@Dgallo and I were at the same table at the last one of these, but thought it better to divide and conquer this time. The judges said he and I had the 2 best beers there, but we could only officially submit 1 per table for judging (we used mine). So 3 tables altogether for our club overall at this one :cool:

Back