Now wait a minute... MORE FREE STUFF???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffro

Reaction score
My home brewing buddy at work just called me... Seems a friend of his works at Emerald Downs and they are throwing away some portable bars with taps, refrigeration and everything.... SO it looks like I gonna get a free keg cooler if I want it.:rockin:

He gave me the guys email address and work phone number and I will contact him early tomorrow morning! I will atleast drive the 8 miles to Emerald Down to take a look at them... (there are 2 actually)....

I might just take both of them and see if I could put the other one in my LHBS on cosignment.

Well in that case its not just free stuff, you might be able to turn a dime on it!

Not bad! congrats on the find/score if it works out for you! (post pics if it does)

So I go to check it out and the first thing I think is "What a POS".... NO WAY would my wife let me bring this ugly monstrosity in the house.... THEN I open it up... 2 ball lock cornie cans, 2 regulators, 3 sanke taps AND a 20 Lb CO2 tank!

I'm not sure if the taps are Perlicks or what, but there was 3 of them on 2 towers. So I took it... Once I got home I gutted the whole thing including all gas lines and now the hulk is sitting in the back of my truck ready to go to recycling.

Back