Novice from Rochester, Ny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

teknodog44

Howdy All, I'm a novice partial mash brewer from Rochester, NY.
I've only been brewing for about 6 months but I've done well so far.
I am partial to Nut Brown Ales but enjoy many styles.
I am always looking for good recipes and of course more equipment.
Recently I was GIVEN a kegerator that is all setup for Sankey kegs.
I have a 3.9 gallon keg and a 7.75 gallon keg but need some 5 gallon
Sankey kegs. If anyone knows where I can find a couple of 5 gallon
Sankey kegs please let me know. Best brewing wishes to you all !!!

Always good to see another local brewer on here. Recently started kegging myself and love it. I have bought several corny kegs online and also locally at Sunset Hydroponics. If you really need sankey kegs keep an eye on craigslist. Good luck and welcome to the obsession.

Hey guys!

I am local to Rochester, in Pittsford. I just started getting into brewing a couple weeks ago, and joined the site only moments ago. Just wanted to say, "Hi!", and "Happy brewing in Rochester!"

-MM

Hey...

I grew up west of the city in North Greece up on the lake. Lived in the city until 1999, now I'm up in the Adirondacks. I miss Wegmans (my first job in 1989, minimum wage was $3.35!) and the crazy good beer selection there! Welcome to HBT.

I'm originally from Hamlin. Worked at Wegmans from '84-'89. About to retire from the Navy and move to Syracuse! Welcome to the hobby/obsession.

Back