• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Northern Brewer deluxe all grain kit minus the hoses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to an electric herms setup and no longer need my coolers. I bought them from northern brewer about 3 years ago and have an unknown number of brews on them. They each have a brass valve and the mash tun has a false bottom. Looking to get $120 so that I can get a grain mill. I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

image-38193745.jpg

image-3596323923.jpg

I recently upgraded to an electric herms setup and no longer need my coolers. I bought them from northern brewer about 3 years ago and have an unknown number of brews on them. They each have a brass valve and the mash tun has a false bottom. Looking to get $120 so that I can get a grain mill. I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

Are they 5 or 10 gallons and do they have false bottoms?

Latest posts

Back