north nj/ny groupbuy #3 April/May

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great, I'll probably head up on thursday since like I said, Wednesday is no good. Anyone from BK, SI or South Jersey who wants me to pick up for them, let me know. I'd love to make up a few bucks of the trip costs...

If you can figure out a way to strap them on like a backpack, it could kinda be like a second rider. On the flip side, I'm sure the sack would lose in a sack vs asphalt match. I don't ride so I'm not sure how difficult it would be.

people don't usually win either . I have had more on my bike when we went to Sturgis but it didn't move around like grain would. I'll just take the 3500 Dodge

people don't usually win either . I have had more on my bike when we went to Sturgis but it didn't move around like grain would. I'll just take the 3500 Dodge

instead of "a second rider" I was gonna say "your *****", but I wasn't too sure how well that would come across. I was thinking of those shirts guys wear that read "if you can read this, my ***** fell off".

Anywho, once I can figure out my schedule after delivery is made, we can trade info as needed.

You can find how much you owe on the new spread sheet below in the TOTAL row.

My paypal address is [email protected]. If you pay using your bank account there is no fee, but if you pay using a credit/debit card paypal charges a 2.9%+$.30 fee which you can automatically tack onto the transfered amount.

The order is going to ship on Tuesday, so hopefully all the payments will be in by the end of the weekend so I can pay on Monday.

Rommel, I'll PM you with the shipping info. (I didn't get a shipping # yet, I'm guessing because it isn't payed for yet) If anyone wants a copy of the invoice for whatever reason PM me and I can email it to you.

b5.jpg

Will pay before Monday. Tomorrow is payday. :) I hope i can make it to NY on the Cinco de Mayo. Would like to get it out of the way. Problem is i work til 5:30 and live in Central Jersey. Any suggestions?

Mental note: bring a bucket for the wheat.

Will pay before Monday. Tomorrow is payday. :) I hope i can make it to NY on the Cinco de Mayo. Would like to get it out of the way. Problem is i work til 5:30 and live in Central Jersey. Any suggestions?

Mental note: bring a bucket for the wheat.

Perhaps someone can pick up for you?

fineexampl, I posted a few posts back that I would pick up for anyone in my area who was willing to throw a few bucks my way for gas. I'll do your pickup if you want on the 6th and we can meet somewhere near 440 on my way back if you like.

Yup, we be paid... I'm out of town until Monday afternoon. Wednesday is no good, but Tues/Thurs/Fri should all be possible for pickup. Thanks!

i can't believe i let this one slip past me.... seems like the last bulk buy was just yesterday. oh well.. i will be happy to organize the next one.. perhaps a half pallet will fill up faster. I will need 5 or 6 sacks myself, any takers?

Thanks everyone for getting the payments in so quick. Our payment has been submitted and we are on schedule for delivery sometime after 2pm on Wednesday.

Rommel, I sent you a message with the shipping #.

I called the freight co. They picked up the pallet today. It will be on their (Land Air Express of New England) dock tonight.
shot you a PM Bender. hope you can help.
shot one to airborneguy too.

If anyone, a mod or someone, has a way to contact frogman they might want to do that. i have no idea if he is pickup up his stuff direct or what. if he is, perhaps he can grab my bag? I dont know. his last post was that he paid and if the order's on the road, that seems to be true.

thoughts...ideas...prayers?

:drunk:

shot you a PM Bender. hope you can help.
shot one to airborneguy too.

If anyone, a mod or someone, has a way to contact frogman they might want to do that. i have no idea if he is pickup up his stuff direct or what. if he is, perhaps he can grab my bag? I dont know. his last post was that he paid and if the order's on the road, that seems to be true.

thoughts...ideas...prayers?

:drunk:

I don't get whats going on. Why does frogman need to be contacted? I thought airborneguy was getting your bag?

Rommel, I may not be able to get there tomorrow. Depends what time I get out of work. Let me know how you want to split up the munich.

fineexampl, I didn't get your message. Did you get mine?

I'm either using my wife's truck or getting a rental today. I should be able to still pick up your bags for sure, but I might have a small rental so that might be the extent of what I can carry.

i am splitting a bag of wheat with frogman. how else would we divide it up?

Usually the way that works is whoever is going to be picking up first has to split up the sack at the site, take their share, and leave the other persons share to be picked up later by that person. Since theirs quite a few sacks getting split up it would be a good idea to label everything once its broken down.

Apologies for the dumb question, but is collecting our grain as simple as turning up at Defiant, asking where the HBT delivery is, and taking what we've ordered?

Apologies for the dumb question, but is collecting our grain as simple as turning up at Defiant, asking where the HBT delivery is, and taking what we've ordered?

Pretty much, yes.

And don't forget to bring a few bottles of brew for the owner, Neill.

Rommel, I may not be able to get there tomorrow. Depends what time I get out of work. Let me know how you want to split up the munich.

I'll be getting there today or tonight (probably tonight as we have a meeting anyway). I can either take my half and leave the rest in the sack, or I can take my half in the sack and leave yours in bag. Any preference?

Definately not a dumb question I was thinking the same thing but I was waiting to see if anyone was going to clarify. Thank you for beating me to it

fineexampl I'm gonna shoot up sometime Friday afternoon to pick up my grain. Sorry didn't get back to you sooner, been working nights. I sent you a pm about the wheat.

I'll be getting there today or tonight (probably tonight as we have a meeting anyway). I can either take my half and leave the rest in the sack, or I can take my half in the sack and leave yours in bag. Any preference?

No preference either way. Thanks.

Back