Noob in Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pksmitty

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking and reading for a month or two, and this site is a wealth of information. I haven't brewed anything, yet, but want to start very soon.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome!

There are plenty of local clubs in our area to get involved in! There's also Wootown, and our local HomebrewTalk "club" - MD Brewday. In fact, we're (us HomeBrewTalk Marylanders) meeting on May 16th to group brew at my place in Joppa. Check out the gatherings forum for details!

If you are intertested there is a begginers brew session tonight at the thirsty brewer in baldwin

Thanks, Buck. I actually was planning on attending that, but I've got things I need to do with my kids tonight.

I'm going to try and stop by there this week to pick up equipment and an ingredients kit, maybe try my hand at brewing this weekend. The Thirsty Brewer is only about 15 minutes from my house.

The owner, Tom, is a good person to learn from, he can answer just about any question you throw at him.

Back