Noob from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ledbeezy

Reaction score
What's up guys! Glad to be here, Im new to the brewing but have been in the beer business for 4 years, Is there brew get togethers or anything around fort worth?

Howdy Ledbeezy

I would recommend attending the Bluebonnet Brew-off competition at the Westin DFW Airport this weekend March 25th and 26th.
There will be more brewers there than you can shake a stick at.

Welcome! I live in North Fort Worth and its good to see more homebrewers in town; maybe some LHBSs will open up so I don't have to wait 3-5 business days for everything.

JalaPeno, thanks for the heads up about the blue bonnet brew-off. I'm not sure if I'll have time between rugby on Saturday and brewing a Weizenbock on Sunday, but I'll try to make it.

Thanks guys, I'll look into the Brew-off. Rob, there's a pretty good place off of 20 and campus that I checked out yesterday, thy have a good selection!

Thanks alot. I'll check it out next week. Theres only one place up here by me and they cater alot more to wine making than they do beer. About the only thing worth buying they have are bulk grains.

Burleson............with all that good honey you should make a batch of mead! Welcome

Sorry for the late welcome, but I'm still recovering from Bluebonnet. Welcome!

If you're interested, here's the link to my homebrew club, not as in it-belongs-to-me, but as in I am a member. Cap and Hare

It's a great group of homebrewers always doing something together: brewing, drinking, etc. Our meetings are the first Tuesday of each month at the coors distro @ 35W/Meacham, so the next one is a week from tomorrow, 04/05. We've got several members from Burleson, as well. Feel free to come check it out!

Back