• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nj wanted- anything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

Reaction score
I'm a newer brewer in the South Jersey / Jersey shore area I'm looking to expand my experience in home brewing big time. I've made a few batches of beer but I know I have a lot to learn and could use a lot more equipment so I can brew more batches at a time. So I'm looking for almost any and all homebrew equipment I can get my hands on... Message me about anything you are selling or need to get rid of. I can come pick it up... I'll certainly take gear donations to, free is nice, but I know most stuff worth having isn't free so anything cheap is good to haha... also anybody in my area who just wants to talk about homebrewing, I just got medically retired from the military and moved back to this area so I'm looking for any groups that meet up or brewers guilds etc. **** even if you have a sweet setup you wouldn't mind showing off or need a taste tester on a new recipe haha

A buddy of mine is getting out of brewing and has some stuff to unload, I will see if I can set you up with his 411...

Yeah that would be great, definitely let me know.

Those links down the bottom is that your fishing charter company, or did you do their web design?

Latest posts

Back