NHL is back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preds are getting jobbed by the zebras tonight. The Sharks Power PLay is just too good to be handing them opportunities.

Damn, I hate having to stay up this late just to see a loss.
Goal by the Sharks 10 minutes into the second OT.

Wow that was some game. I was watchign it in bed, dozing off through the last 2 OT periods. I woke up not 10 seconds before the goal was scored......

Great game (what I saw of it)!

anyone else here think that if ESPN had the NHL that they would've gone to an episode of baseball tonight during the first OT, let alone the 4th? What a game...wish I had Versus to see it. :mad:

Let's Go Rangers!

Toilet Rocker said:
What a great night of hockey...seeing Hossa and Kovalchuk shut down is always nice. And boy did they lay it on Avery tonight.
just remember avery started with the wings
LET'S GO RED WINGS
:rockin:

Dennys Fine Consumptibles said:
Why oh why would a red blooded Canadian root for the red wings?

Canucks, Calgary and Ottawa are in the playoff's. So your very obvious choice would be the Canucks. :D

Cause the Wings got Cleary, and he is from a place VERY close to me.
In fact my father and his talk frequently to each other.
And the only reason I was for Montreal was because they had Ryder.

Preds in San Jose tonight.
Man, west coast games make it tough on us midwest working stiffs. 9:00 start time? Ouch!

Maybe this will help the Flamers - I mean Flames...I mean Flames:
1663-100_0146.JPG

Which reminds me, the Flames farm club, the Omaha Knights have one of the best parent club tie-in logos...

OmahaKnights.gif

Though the team may not last long.

Well, Predators are in serious trouble. For a team who's year it was supposed to be they are in danger of being booted from the playoffs with one win.
It's not over yet, but not looking good. Hopefully the Milwaukee Admiral's fare better when their series opens tonight.

BTW, Denny, your new avatar is deeply disturbing ;)

Wolf said:
Well, Predators are in serious trouble. For a team who's year it was supposed to be they are in danger of being booted from the playoffs with one win.
It's not over yet, but not looking good. Hopefully the Milwaukee Admiral's fare better when their series opens tonight.

BTW, Denny, your new avatar is deeply disturbing ;)

Sharks are playing tough--good goaltending, honestly. Nabokov was robbing the Preds in the last game.

Preds look tired.

Ah yes.. the team formerly from.. Atlanta..
atlanta_120.gif

Where the hell is Don Cherry? He seems absent on western team games. I mean he's more a bumbling old fool now, but I kinda miss the suits! I'd love tou see his American coverage with his co host Bret Hull.

Baron von BeeGee said:
I'm entertaining offers for putting the jersey back on tomorrow! Actually, that makes me seem like a bit of a cad since you're the one that sent it...:p

That it does... However, we could use some cheering from down there too!

Latest posts

Back