NHC 2015 - Registration Open

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm as antsy as anyone, but if I had to guess, Janis probably took some time off last week after wrapping the competition up. Patience is not always my greatest virtue, but seems reasonable for a little bit longer. :D

Any news on scoresheets? I'd forgotten about them until I started prepping for some upcoming comps, which triggered my "Hey, I still haven't gotten those yet." switch.

They take awhile to get out.... I think they have to ship everything back to colorado (which takes a while) and then still have to get everything ready to mail. I would not even think about it for 4-6 weeks after the comp. Seems really odd that the scores are not even up on the entry page though..... that I do not get at all.

Any news on the final round scores? I still can't see mine online. Hoping to get the results soon.

I just checked and my score was up, I didn't make the miniBOS and I know that I didn't win anything. Also the final round letter was available to download.

Scores online. Also got a UPS tracking number indicating a shipment from the BA. Anyone remember what the prizes were supposed to be?

BA English Barleywine - 37
Eis Bock - 41 (2nd place)

Back