NFL Draft Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBrewskie

Reaction score
Thread for draft discussion pre and post draft.

I'll start, who's your team and who you hoping they grab. I'm a diehard Niner fan and I'm pulling for either Colby Fleener or Stephen Hill. Exciting weekend for fans coming up, everyone but the Raiders gets some new hope for next season.:mug:

Buffalo Bills. O-line or receiver are the likely spots (even though their line actually played well last year). The good thing about having multiple needs is they won't have to reach.

Exciting weekend for fans coming up, everyone but the Raiders gets some new hope for next season.:mug:

Just to clarify, it begins Thursday night.

Good week coming up for New England sports fans. Game 7 Wed for the Bruins. Thursday, we all get frustrated, befuddled, baffled and bewildered as the Hooded One once again throws monkey wrenches and grenades at the draft process. The Pats have two first round picks. Who will he pick? Will he pick anyone or trade out? You figure that out, and you can have Mayocks job! lol.

The Colts all but announced they are taking Luck. The Redskins basically sold their soul for the opportunity to pick RGIII. So the Vikes are on the clock.

Good week coming up for New England sports fans. Game 7 Wed for the Bruins. Thursday, we all get frustrated, befuddled, baffled and bewildered as the Hooded One once again throws monkey wrenches and grenades at the draft process. The Pats have two first round picks. Who will he pick? Will he pick anyone or trade out? You figure that out, and you can have Mayocks job! lol.

The Colts all but announced they are taking Luck. The Redskins basically sold their soul for the opportunity to pick RGIII. So the Vikes are on the clock.

After last years draft the Niners and Harbaugh Baalke strike me the same way. Aldon was a pick no one saw coming.

Gettin ready. Looks like Cle and Min made a trade already, and the vikes picked up some late round picks. 3 for 4? Cle going for Richardson? I guess the Vikes played good liars poker faking like they were shopping their pick to draw the browns out to secure their pick. Big win for the Vikes here.

Gettin ready. Looks like Cle and Min made a trade already, and the vikes picked up some late round picks. 3 for 4? Cle going for Richardson? I guess the Vikes played good liars poker faking like they were shopping their pick to draw the browns out to secure their pick. Big win for the Vikes here.

I really dont understand the Browns line of reasoning in this trade. The Vikings clearly had indicated that Richardson wasnt on their list of priority picks yet the Browns gave up all that to move to that spot. And we ask ourselves why the Browns suck. Well here you go.

I really dont understand the Browns line of reasoning in this trade. The Vikings clearly had indicated that Richardson wasnt on their list of priority picks yet the Browns gave up all that to move to that spot. And we ask ourselves why the Browns suck. Well here you go.

The Vikes did an amazing job of liars poker here. Convinced the browns they were shopping the pick and got them to flinch. Brillient!

The Vikes did an amazing job of liars poker here. Convinced the browns they were shopping the pick and got them to flinch. Brillient!

Oh no doubt, and the Browns were the suckers for believing the Vikes would go RB with all the holes on that team. Apparently they forgot about that guy Adrian Peterson.

Anxiously awaiting to see how the Cowboys can ruin yet another draft.

I am ecstatic with the Pats round 1.

Hoody traded up, not once, but twice!!!!!! in the first round.

Great picks that address needs. I can't wait for training camp. It almost makes me forget about Carl Crawford being out for the next three months.

Oh no doubt, and the Browns were the suckers for believing the Vikes would go RB with all the holes on that team. Apparently they forgot about that guy Adrian Peterson.

Anxiously awaiting to see how the Cowboys can ruin yet another draft.

They thought the Vikes would trade the pick to someone else, not take Richardson themselves. The question is, did the Vikings really have other good offers?

The Browns also took the QB Weedon, but he's 28 years old already. He better be ready to play soon (I'm skeptical).

I am ecstatic with the Pats round 1.

Hoody traded up, not once, but twice!!!!!! in the first round.

Great picks that address needs. I can't wait for training camp. It almost makes me forget about Carl Crawford being out for the next three months.

This^^^:ban:

Oh and Elway, Patriots Nation says thanks! lol.

The niners. Had a solid draft.... Jenkins and James will give us explosive players on offense,... got a solid vented and pass rusher, .... best draft IMO goes to the bengals

The niners. Had a solid draft.... Jenkins and James will give us explosive players on offense,... got a solid vented and pass rusher, .... best draft IMO goes to the bengals

Niners have ignored drafting explosive players for a decade now. Love the James pick. Straight up homerun hitter.

Latest posts

Back