Newish to the craft

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEKvt

Reaction score
Hey all,
Been poking around learning about the intricacies of brewing. Just getting into all-grain, the site has been a great resource. I'm in Northern VT which seems to be a great spot to be getting into the craft. Thanks for all the info.

Hey NEK, welcome to it! I have my first all grain in the secondary! These dudes on here are absolutely great. Good luck with your go! What's the weather like in VT right now??

Welcome NEK, I'm from northern VT also, just on the other side of the state. I am fairly new with no AG under my belt yet, but maybe in another month or so.

Hey NEK, welcome to it! I have my first all grain in the secondary! These dudes on here are absolutely great. Good luck with your go! What's the weather like in VT right now??

We've got sun right now, but it has done nothing but rain all spring. Luckily I have a covered deck to brew on.

Welcome. I'm still just an extract brewer, but hoping to try some all grain brews with Sigafoos sometime soon.

NEKvt said:
We've got sun right now, but it has done nothing but rain all spring. Luckily I have a covered deck to brew on.

Well I hope the sun sticks around for the summer my man! But it not, it sounds like the covered deck has you... covered. Athankyou.

Back