Newbie here, advice would be great 👍🏻

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satoshi

Bitcoin OG
Reaction score
Hi there brew and distillery fiends

I'm new to all this, I started doing some videologs on radiobane the channel is for fun with a few aspects of satire and political jest.

Uploaded a few water runs and more recently a sacrificial wine run. Any advice would be greatly welcomed, support for the channel would be a bonus ;) It's just for fun but I'd like to get enough support to be able to go live :) The wine run is what I'd like advice on at the moment, setup of my rig, etc. I bought the cheapest 3 pot to see what it's like and push it to limits, an experiment just for fun, but now I'm really into this :)

I've got a banana ferment due for cracking open, so I'll be uploading and talking about that too very soon. It's a rough brew, thrown together to see what happens, so I'll be eager to here your thoughts once I get the opportunity to go through the breakdown of what I did. Hope all your brews and distillations are going well.

Peace ✌🏼🤙🏼👍🏻

Back