Newbie from the South

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETkekbrew

Reaction score
Good morning to all. Looking forward to learning from everyone. I have been a home gourmet for many years and my son got me started home brewing. I love it! I have been only doing kits right now, getting a feel for the process but looking forward to creating my own recipes.
:ban:

Not too far from me here in Jax, FL.

Welcome to brewing. :)

The only thing I can say is, run screaming.... run while you can! It's an obsession with no end for home gourmet types (I'm one). That being said, you can learn a great deal here and avoid some of the trial and error mistakes by applying a little common sense. Good luck, and enjoy the hobby.

@aiptasia Interesting user name since in an aquarium you are always eliminated! Another one of my hobbies. Being 5 hours+ from the beach I had to create my own at home.

Welcome to the group, from CO. Read the forum stickies and the wiki, tons of great (free) info. Ask questions, this is a super helpful community. Welcome to the addiction.

Once you start pairing brews and food, that is the ultimate joy!

Latest posts

Back