Newbie from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muggs

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd say a quick hello to introduce myself. I'm new to the boards and new to home brewing (actually haven't even attempted my first brew yet).

Look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.:mug:

Eric

Bradsul, I'm also a fly fisherman. I mostly fish for steelhead in the Great Lakes tribs and had to PA for some browns and brookies a few times a year. Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that site.:mug:

Brewtus, I'm in Willoughby, about 20 east of Cleveland.

Welcome to HBT, DB.:D:D

You wouldn't happen to be a Cleveland Browns/Indians fan would you?? I know a couple of those from another forum and they can get on your nerves fast.:D

QUOTE=MCH;806287]You wouldn't happen to be a Cleveland Browns/Indians fan would you?? I know a couple of those from another forum and they can get on your nerves fast.:D[/QUOTE]

How'd you guess? :confused:[

Ha. What's up Kev?

To answer your question, yup, Browns, Buckeyes, Tribe, and the Cavs. I'm Cleveland proud bud.:mug:

I was surprised to see my PM fill up- I guess 5 is my max for now. I need to up my post count, with the way this thread is going, that shouldn't be a problem.

Go Browns!!:rockin:

your pm box enlarges when you donate the 20 bones to be a premium supporter, But it should be like 25 limit when you are a non supporter. Not to mention the free sticker you get and access to the "Bonus Areas". Welcome from Ohio BTW

How'd you guess? :confused:

Ha. What's up Kev?

To answer your question, yup, Browns, Buckeyes, Tribe, and the Cavs. I'm Cleveland proud bud.:mug:

Welcome to HBT from a fellow Eastsider.
I agree with most of your sports choices but I'm going to have to go against one obviously :D

Spend much time at Willoughby Brewing. I don't get there often but do enjoy the beers and food when i get the chance.

Craig

Back