Newbie from MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raybeez8

Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself. I Just got interested in brewing last week and started today. Just started with Apfelwein. Also going to try beer, hard cider, and birch beer. This forum has been of great help getting me started.

Welcome, Raybeez!!

I am also new! My husband and I bought a kit and a Bock to begin our first brew... I am so nervous that I just unpacked the kit and have been reading information for the last day or so... Trying to find help in anyway that I can! Look forward to following your brew, dude!!

Cheers!

Peace & Love.

Hi Raybeez, I've been brewing for about 4 months now and it's an extremely addicting hobby, but I have zero regrets!

I also live in Minnesota (work in Golden Valley, live west of Eden Prairie) and feel extremely fortunate to have Northern Brewer and Midwest Supplies a short drive away.

Best of luck to you!

I know it addicting. Got to figure out what I want to use my other fermentor for. Beer or soda.

Latest posts

Back