Newbie From Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petfotografer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking the forums for a few weeks and found this community to be great, I am using this opportunity to introduce myself and thank everybody for the excellent advice I have found here.
I had been wanting to start home brewing since last summer, but I didn't start until a few weeks ago, I wanted to make sure I got everything I need it for everything to go well.
For my first batch I decided to brew a vanilla stout, and today was bottling day, and thanks to the great advice I found on the forums everything has gone as planned. Very excited and I can't wait until the day I open my first bottle. Also I'm already planning my second batch, thinking on brewing a jalapeño blonde ale or something similar.

Thanks again guys and gals! Cheers :mug:

you found a goldmine ;) dont rush, and have fun. thats what i found out. love my beers & havent paid PA state sales tax on booze for about a year now. mmmmm.. homebrew=more taste. plus you dont have to drive to the quick-6 if you ain't quite drank enough yet.. but enough to get put in the slammer.. have fun. great hobby to have.

Thanks, true that it's a fun and great hobby to have, and a lot cheap than my other hobbies, lol. I am not in a rush, I won't start my next batch until March, sadly I live in a small apartment and don't have lots of room for the beer.

jalapeno blond??????/ wow.... thats... intesting (and awesome)

lots of clubs in our neck of the woods, great way to get info!

are you actually a pro pet foto?

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

jalapeno blond??????/ wow.... thats... intesting (and awesome)

lots of clubs in our neck of the woods, great way to get info!

are you actually a pro pet foto?

I am, well, technically I was, I did shoot pets professionally for a couple of years but I didn't like the business side of it, it left me no time to to enjoy life. But I still photograph pets for local rescues as a volunteer, and also shoot weddings as a second photographer for my girlfriend's business.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I am, well, technically I was, I did shoot pets professionally for a couple of years but I didn't like the business side of it, it left me no time to to enjoy life. But I still photograph pets for local rescues as a volunteer, and also shoot weddings as a second photographer for my girlfriend's business.

+1billion for rescue pets!

<-- the Howdy over there being my avatar is a rescue

Back