New to the HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjbarron41

Reaction score
Just wanted to send a shout out and say hello. I'm fairly new to the brewing world (this being my first year) but I can say that I've enjoyed it greatly so far. I'm about to take the leap into all grain brewing, plan on trying KingBrian's "Samhain Pumpkin Ale" as my first all grain. Still gathering some supplies.. grain mill, mash tun, wort chiller.. ect.. The Tun and Chiller I will be making myself thanks to all the great threads on here and the wonderful world of youtube. Anyways, I hope to be a contributing member here at HBT in the future! And anyone in the southwest suburbs of Chicago (willow springs area) hit me up I'd love to talk to some experienced brewers close to home.

-I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer. -Abraham Lincoln-

Back