new to home brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes_1696

Reaction score
hello guys my name is Wes and i am new to home brewing and i would love to be able to pick some brains about recipes and stlyes of brewing mead. i have been reading some thing about it here but i would like to find just a simple mead recipe to start me off and then move from there to the more advanced stlye. any and all help would be greatly accepted.

Welcome Wes!
We have quite a few recipes in our database for mead and a few mead experts to answer your questions. The only thing that is hard about mead is the waiting for it to age. Our usually solution is to make more to give us something to do while we wait.

p.s. Not all of us are "guys". :D

and ladies... also were i live is pretty far out and was also wondering were is the best place to buy honey and spices from

Greetings. Where are you in NC?

Look in the local papers for local honey is your best bet, sometimes they are listed in the phone book also.

PS. Check your profile...you're still a female, unless you are a female changing the sex on the profile won't help.

Latest posts

Back