New to forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBbrewer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been brewing on and off since 1998, but have started getting more active for the last 5 years. It seems like the last 2 years my activity has gotten exponential. I don't have the most expensive or elaborate setup, but I love to brew. My wife and I will be building a new house in a couple of years, and I find myself looking at ways for the house to be designed to make my brewing more efficient. I guess you can say I have the bug.

Nice i been brewing on an off myself for ten- twelve yrs jus started back up again.. Using my spare room atm and getting varied brew times... Will u b brewing beer or wine/spirit???

Welcome! So your new house to be more efficient for brewing would have a brewery and walk-in-cooler? I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind;)

Welcome! So your new house to be more efficient for brewing would have a brewery and walk-in-cooler? I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind;)

My latest coopers lager

ForumRunner_20130804_195958.jpg

Back