New to brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanick

Reaction score
Hey all. Glad to be a new member here.

Got into homebrewing after making a small batch of plum wine, a failed batch of range wine and a failed mead. Figured brewing was more my style. Been brewing since December 2010. First time brewing was all-grain and my own recipe. Had no idea what I was doing. I thought I was making a red ale and ended up with a Black IPA...a happy accident.

Thought I'd jump on board here so's I could avoid any more accidents, learn more about brewing, and hopefully have some fun.

Greetings!

This place is a fantastic asset. Tons of friendly, knowledgeable, and well informed people willing to share from their experiences... you're in good hands. Welcome to Home Brewing and welcome to HBT. Hope you're ready to be consumed by the obsession.

Welcome to the forums! I grew up like 20 minutes for where you are. I hope you have better luck with the beer! I have made some beer that I would not drink.

Thanks everyone! You're gonna see me throughout the threads here soon cause I have some questions before my next batch.

I grew up like 20 minutes for where you are. I hope you have better luck with the beer!

Greetings from Bakersfield! I got lucky that my first brew came out drinkable. I probably shouldn't have done all-grain AND a made up recipe on my first go round but hey...it sorta ended up working haha

Back