NEW StrangeBrew Elsinore Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So perhaps I could get an answer to a few basic questions;

1) I would prefer to bypass the GUI for configuration as much as possible. Where are the configuration settings stored? I know when I delete the elsinore.cfg file and launch SB not all of my changes are erased.

Everything should be configured via the configuration file. Could you explain what you mean by "Not all of my changes are erased" please?

2) When a change such as adding a Switch is done, does the action of adding an open GPIO pin activate said pin or does something have to be done with the overlay file?

I have no idea what you're asking here. Do you meant the DTO file for Beaglebone Black? You have to create a DTO for the outputs (unless you have other DTOs that do this. Please refer to the section on Device Tree Overlays in the Beaglebone Black Setup Documentation. http://dougedey.github.io/2014/03/22/BeagleBoneBlack-Setup/

I asked last time for Browser
I am sorry that you decided to base a business on an open source project, as much as I would like to support you, I do have a day job, and I have to balance that with my personal life.

Doug, I was wrong and thought I had posted something to that effect. I got into the whole Elsinore project late and brought in some frustration from a previous bit of software. I don't expect to run a commercial brewery on open source. I have got to a point where I think I can make this do what I want in the short run. Hopefully down the road, I randomly picked a 6 month figure, it will be less buggy. Right now, I am trying to show my buddies the benefit of a WEB interface for brewing.

The problem with the elsinore.cfg file was my mistake. Long story short. I had a script that would copy the cfg file to a different location where I could play with it. I was deleting the copied file and not the original.

I will get my log files for the PID issues. When I specify a GPIO for heat, and update I get the Auto, Hysteria, Manual and OFF buttons. What I don't get are the Mass Step, Temp and Time options. I am using Beaglebone Black Rev C, using Chrome Browser.

When I specify a GPIO for heat, and update I get the Auto, Hysteria, Manual and OFF buttons. What I don't get are the Mass Step, Temp and Time options.

When you have no mash steps defined, you should only get the Mash buttons when you're in edit mode, this is to reduce clutter when the UI is locked. If you don't see them in edit mode, then there is an issue.

When you have no mash steps defined, you should only get the Mash buttons when you're in edit mode, this is to reduce clutter when the UI is locked. If you don't see them in edit mode, then there is an issue.

I don't get them in edit mode as well. As I suspect I have a few serious issues I am going to reimage my BBB and start from scratch and see what happens. Before I do what version of java should I be using, just to remove a variable.

One thing I noticed when I ran the command
- java -cp Elsinore.jar -Dgpio_definition=extras/beaglebone.json jGPIO.DTOTest GPIO0_7

I received an error unable to locate JGPIO.DTOtest

I also experienced the java.net.BindException about port 8080 being in use. I ran my port tools and nothing was using it. starting SBE with the "-p 8888" worked but I suspect this could have also been part of a greater issue.

Thanks for taking time to help such an impatient a$$. Programming was so much easier before they added the "1's" just "0's" was less confusing.

I don't get them in edit mode as well. As I suspect I have a few serious issues I am going to reimage my BBB and start from scratch and see what happens. Before I do what version of java should I be using, just to remove a variable.

One thing I noticed when I ran the command
- java -cp Elsinore.jar -Dgpio_definition=extras/beaglebone.json jGPIO.DTOTest GPIO0_7

I received an error unable to locate JGPIO.DTOtest

When using jGPIO you specify the pin, not the GPIO I believe (unless it works both ways, otherwise there may be a slight error in the beaglebone setup instructions). Available pins should be returned to you when you type:

root@beaglebone:~/SBE# java -cp Elsinore.jar -Dgpio_definition=extras/beaglebone.json jGPIO.DTOTest

For me, this returns:

Using GPIO Definitions file: extras/beaglebone.json
P8_19 P8_13 P8_14 P8_17 P8_12 P8_16 P8_15 P9_23 P9_14 P9_16 USR0 USR1 USR2 USR3 P9_11 P9_13 P9_12 P8_26 P8_18 P8_7 P8_8 P8_10 P8_9 P9_15 P9_22 P9_21 P9_18 P9_17 P9_42 P9_26 P9_24 P9_30 P9_27 P9_41

Specify the pins in the same way they are returned to you with this jGPIO test.

When using jGPIO you specify the pin, not the GPIO I believe (unless it works both ways, otherwise there may be a slight error in the beaglebone setup instructions). Available pins should be returned to you when you type:

root@beaglebone:~/SBE# java -cp Elsinore.jar -Dgpio_definition=extras/beaglebone.json jGPIO.DTOTest

For me, this returns:

P8_19 P8_13 P8_14 P8_17 P8_12 P8_16 P8_15 P9_23 P9_14 P9_16 USR0 USR1 USR2 USR3 P9_11 P9_13 P9_12 P8_26 P8_18 P8_7 P8_8 P8_10 P8_9 P9_15 P9_22 P9_21 P9_18 P9_17 P9_42 P9_26 P9_24 P9_30 P9_27 P9_41

Specify the pins in the same way they are returned to you with this jGPIO test.

OK got this straightened out. I wiped my BBB and did a fresh install with Ubuntu 14.04 and then followed the setup instructions, followed by the commit to April 6.

Still don't get an option for setting Mash Temps after I create the PID. I can specify the pin for the Heat but when I specify the pin for the Aux (manual) setting it doesn't save.

I am beginning to suspect something browser related. The only changes I can make running Firefox is setting the Brewery Name. The options open when I click on the display names ( HLT, MASH, or BK) but it appears to be read only. My ChromeBook will let me make the changes (except for Aux GPIO) and also with the April 6 commit, I no longer have the Shutdown Options on the Web Interface. For that matter I don't actually even get the lock button. I simply click "Edit" to highlight it and I am allowed to edit. This wasn't the case prior to the commit action.

So I have issues. The good news is that since the one-wire sensors work great I will be using this only to monitor the temperature of the individual fermentors and Chamber. With my crisis out of the way - any suggestion on where to start looking, my linux is still a bit rusty.

Just keged by barrel aged Rye Saison so patience level has returned to mild panic, which is my normal. Thanks for all the help

Try Chromium or Google Chrome. I was a die hard Firefox user for years but as of late it's seemed to crash a lot or just not work well at all for sites with flash and java enabled. My SB Elsinore looks and behaves similarly when I try to use Firefox.

I am beginning to suspect something browser related. The only changes I can make running Firefox is setting the Brewery Name. The options open when I click on the display names ( HLT, MASH, or BK) but it appears to be read only. My ChromeBook will let me make the changes (except for Aux GPIO) and also with the April 6 commit, I no longer have the Shutdown Options on the Web Interface. For that matter I don't actually even get the lock button. I simply click "Edit" to highlight it and I am allowed to edit. This wasn't the case prior to the commit action.

Is there anything in your browser's error console?

Is there anything in your browser's error console?

I will let you know. Since the temp monitors were working I decided to snap on the plastic case to bring to our Big Brew Event. In the process the sD card was pressed in and when I powered it to test - reimaged the board. go figure. Back to square 1 again.

Still don't get an option for setting Mash Temps after I create the PID. I can specify the pin for the Heat but when I specify the pin for the Aux (manual) setting it doesn't save.

What are you calling your temperature probes? Can you provide the output of the "/getstatus" page?

I'm running the latest head commit from the master branch and I'm not seeing any issues with Elsinore. Since I haven't been following this page actively could someone provide a summary about why people are going to the April 6th commit?

I'm running the latest head commit from the master branch and I'm not seeing any issues with Elsinore. Since I haven't been following this page actively could someone provide a summary about why people are going to the April 6th commit?

I believe you had a commit that intended to allow for setting of a cooling GPIO without having a heating GPIO specified. The result for most people was that GPIO information on probes was no longer saving, either when specifying new probes or editing existing ones.

I found that after the April 6th, the graphs were not properly loading on the /controller page (though they were viewable on the /graphs page when you click view all inputs). I think this was related to supporting additional characters in probe names.

I see you have made a couple commits today, I will try those out now.

edit: just updated, couldn't start SBE with the following error:
root@beaglebone:~/SBE# sudo ./launch.sh -p 8088
Starting Elsinore as root
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile /root/SBE/Elsinore.jar
root@beaglebone:~/SBE# git pull
Already up-to-date.

edit 2: just updated again, probe editing is working. Specifying a cooling GPIO without a heating GPIO works too. So does graphing. Very nice!

I believe you had a commit that intended to allow for setting of a cooling GPIO without having a heating GPIO specified. The result for most people was that GPIO information on probes was no longer saving, either when specifying new probes or editing existing ones.

I found that after the April 6th, the graphs were not properly loading on the /controller page (though they were viewable on the /graphs page when you click view all inputs). I think this was related to supporting additional characters in probe names.

I see you have made a couple commits today, I will try those out now.

edit: just updated, couldn't start SBE with the following error:
root@beaglebone:~/SBE# sudo ./launch.sh -p 8088
Starting Elsinore as root
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile /root/SBE/Elsinore.jar
root@beaglebone:~/SBE# git pull
Already up-to-date.

edit 2: just updated again, probe editing is working. Specifying a cooling GPIO without a heating GPIO works too. Nice!

All fixed.

New Feature: When adding a timer, there is the option to set a "Target Time"

This is a countdown timer. It's a time in minutes, so when you start/pause/resume it it works as a countdown timer.

There's some fine tuning but I added it for a friend who bought Hosehead. And now owes me a keg of beer.

Awesome! Would you consider tagging the latest commit as a release? Based on how things have gone in this thread I think that could be very useful

Awesome! Would you consider tagging the latest commit as a release? Based on how things have gone in this thread I think that could be very useful

I'll wait for you to confirm there's no issues I've missed, you're good at that...

Fixed an issue where if you added new probes to a system, they wouldn't show up if a config file was setup.

Pushed some more changes this morning to the master branch, there was an issue when brackets were used in the names for various components.

https://github.com/DougEdey/SB_Elsinore_Server/releases/tag/v1.0.2

I found a couple of issues with saving/loading data last night when rebooting.

These are now fixed.

You can now also get the log file in the browser from :/elsinore.log

If you find a bug please provide the contents of this log. I would recommend using http://www.pastebin.com

Reinstalled from square one last night. Still don't receive the Mash related buttons. Still can't add an Aux GPIO and have it save.

One note on the new Timer, There is no option to stop it, just reset. At least on my install. My elsinore.log, I created in pastbin.com as elsinoremay3log, hope I did that correctly, nverer used it before.

Please disregard the lines referencing unable to connect to port 8080. For some reason it will only run for me if I start it with "-p 8888" I'll run my port scanner again to why port 8080 thinks it's in use.

Reinstalled from square one last night. Still don't receive the Mash related buttons. Still can't add an Aux GPIO and have it save.

One note on the new Timer, There is no option to stop it, just reset. At least on my install. My elsinore.log, I created in pastbin.com as elsinoremay3log, hope I did that correctly, nverer used it before.

Please disregard the lines referencing unable to connect to port 8080. For some reason it will only run for me if I start it with "-p 8888" I'll run my port scanner again to why port 8080 thinks it's in use.

You need to provide the URL that pastebin gives you when you create a paste. I can't find anything with elsinoremay3log

Can you also provide the getstatus output? I suspect you're naming your system weirdly.

Thanks, Doug! I've brewed a few times on my new electric system and I am very happy with the software. I'd happily buy you some beers too. I'm in Ottawa, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

You need to provide the URL that pastebin gives you when you create a paste. I can't find anything with elsinoremay3log

Can you also provide the getstatus output? I suspect you're naming your system weirdly.

OK sorry about that. the get status info is as follows;

{"message":"","breweryName":null,"notifications":[],"language":"en_US","triggers":{},"locked":false,"vessels":[{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":0,"time":0,"max":0,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"Heat GPIO0_8","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"off","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-0000065c31fa","name":"Mash","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777174,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.825,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"178","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-000006777ac0","name":"HLT","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777752,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.9366,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-0000065bc3cc","name":"BK","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777790,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.825,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}}]}

The pastebin url is: http://pastebin.com/zsGSTpd0.

I'm sure it's something stupid I am doing/done. Thanks for the help.

OK sorry about that. the get status info is as follows;

{"message":"","breweryName":null,"notifications":[],"language":"en_US","triggers":{},"locked":false,"vessels":[{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":0,"time":0,"max":0,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"Heat GPIO0_8","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"off","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-0000065c31fa","name":"Mash","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777174,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.825,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"178","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-000006777ac0","name":"HLT","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777752,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.9366,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-0000065bc3cc","name":"BK","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430686777790,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":71.825,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}}]}

The pastebin url is: http://pastebin.com/zsGSTpd0.

I'm sure it's something stupid I am doing/done. Thanks for the help.

I've made some changes, since you added your GPIO as "Heat GPIO0_8" which is invalid. I suspect you pressed enter which avoided the checks, so I've disabled this behavior.

I cannot see why you're not seeing the trigger steps though. Can you provide your browser version please so I can try to recreate the issue?

On the latest commits cooling hysteria does not appear to work for me. The duty stays at 0 when cooling should be occurring). Beyond playing around with the configuration, this is the first time I've actually tested the updates. I am able to specify a cooling GPIO without a heating GPIO, and heating hysteria works.

on the /getstatus page you see that the current temp is around 48F on the Keg Fridge, with hysteria set for 42-43F.

{"message":"","switches":{"Pump%201":false,"Side%204":false,"Pump%202":false,"Side%203":false},"breweryName":null,"notifications":[],"language":"en_CA","triggers":{},"locked":true,"vessels":[{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"GPIO1_12","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":42,"time":3,"max":43,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"hysteria","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-00043b696dff","name":"Keg%20Fridge","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430703958768,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":48.5366,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-00043c8193ff","name":"Ambient","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430703959091,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":59.00,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}}]}

The configuration file for the probe ends up being saved like this:
<device id="Keg%20Fridge">
<heat>
<cycle_time>0</cycle_time>
<proportional>0</proportional>
<integral>0</integral>
<derivative>0</derivative>
<gpio/>
<invert>false</invert>
</heat>
<cool>
<delay>0</delay>
<integral>0</integral>
<gpio>GPIO1_12</gpio>
<invert>false</invert>
</cool>
<probe>28-00043b696dff</probe>
<position>-1</position>
<cutoff>-999</cutoff>
<calibration>0F</calibration>
<hidden>false</hidden>
<duty_cycle>0</duty_cycle>
<duty_time>0</duty_time>
<set_point>0</set_point>
<heat>
<integral>0</integral>
<gpio/>
<invert>false</invert>
</heat>
<cool>
<delay>0</delay>
<integral>0</integral>
<gpio>GPIO1_12</gpio>
<invert>false</invert>
</cool>
<min>42</min>
<max>43</max>
<time>3</time>
<aux/>
</device>

In elsinore.log you see that there appears to be an error in reading this portion of the configuration, and the GPIOs need to be respecified

Can you give the new commits a go? I think fixed both the issues you identified, but I don't have a setup to test

Can you give the new commits a go? I think fixed both the issues you identified, but I don't have a setup to test

Had to delete the existing config file to start. No problem. Do so, and configure everything in the same way. The hysteria behaviour is still the same - duty shows 0% when cooling should be occurring.

Shutting down now and starting back up to see if the config file that was just created with the latest commit can be read with the latest commit... it just seems to loop through the different probes in some manner, without actually ever starting Elsinore. Interestingly, the Keg Fridge probe doesn't appeared to be processed through any of this.

http://pastebin.com/JUivXurC

So. Delete this config file, create a new one where I only edit the Keg Fridge information... and start up just gets 'stuck' like so

http://pastebin.com/wbcSeDLK

Was changing some GPIO settings to correct my mistake. I hit check for updates, received the update and when I went to restart the launch.sh hung.
I had deleted the cfg file before restarting. What version of java should I run or doesn't it matter?

I'll leave you alone after this for a bit, I have to do some reading up on GPIO's - they appear to be more confusing than I thought.

See this log at

http://pastebin.com/xAkvEirx

Had to delete the existing config file to start. No problem. Do so, and configure everything in the same way. The hysteria behaviour is still the same - duty shows 0% when cooling should be occurring.

Shutting down now and starting back up to see if the config file that was just created with the latest commit can be read with the latest commit... it just seems to loop through the different probes in some manner, without actually ever starting Elsinore. Interestingly, the Keg Fridge probe doesn't appeared to be processed through any of this.

http://pastebin.com/JUivXurC

So. Delete this config file, create a new one where I only edit the Keg Fridge information... and start up just gets 'stuck' like so

http://pastebin.com/wbcSeDLK

OK, had to relook at what happened here, it was because there was some code that I hadn't updated to take into account setups with a Cooling output, but not a heating output. Fix pushed

Was changing some GPIO settings to correct my mistake. I hit check for updates, received the update and when I went to restart the launch.sh hung.
I had deleted the cfg file before restarting. What version of java should I run or doesn't it matter?

I'll leave you alone after this for a bit, I have to do some reading up on GPIO's - they appear to be more confusing than I thought.

See this log at

http://pastebin.com/xAkvEirx

I don't know why it hung, there isn't any output.

Can you PLEASE provide me your browser information before you go? I need to find out what's going on with your setup.

OK, had to relook at what happened here, it was because there was some code that I hadn't updated to take into account setups with a Cooling output, but not a heating output. Fix pushed

You are fast :mug:. I'll give it a shot when I get home this evening. Thanks!

Just updated this morning.

I've noticed a couple of issues.

I've played with heating Hysteria and Manual modes. When enabling the mode the PID does not set the initial GPIO value. i.e. the PID will not turn the GPIO ON if the minimum temperature is not reached or the GPIO does not reflect the duty set in manual mode.

If I place my hand on the probe, warm the temperature past the max temperature and let it cool, the GPIO works correctly.

Show graph works, but when I click on the graph which open a new window for a more detailed graph. No data is displayed. Selecting all inputs does not help.

Okay. Just gave it a shot. The cooling GPIO is not causing issues when launching elsinore as it was. There is a minor issue with the min/max/time values not being loaded (they save correctly to elsinore.cfg, but are all set to 0 on start up). Line 82 of the log may be of some interest.

Hysteria is still not working for the cooling GPIO (same as before, 0% duty, when it should be running). Here's the /getstatus

{"message":"","breweryName":null,"notifications":[],"language":"en_CA","triggers":{},"locked":true,"vessels":[{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"GPIO1_12","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":42,"time":3,"max":43,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"hysteria","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-00043b696dff","name":"Keg%20Fridge","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430783130601,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":49.6616,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}}]}

I find that I get different results using Strangebrew Elsinore in EDIT mode with different browsers. For instance, trying to add switches, timers and change brewery name doesn't work on epiphany browser that comes with raspbian from the strangebrew elsinore server. Changing brewery name won't work with IE 11 but works with Chrome on my Surface Pro 3 but I can add switches, timers. What browser is most compatible on Raspbian? What browser is most compatible using Windows?

I've fixed the Hysteria this time, I think, lots of small issues. I've also fixed the graphs.

As for browsers, there's no 100% common standard across all the platforms, I've tried to make it as agnostic as possible using third party libraries but there's probably some issues with browsers. If you can give me the javascript output and the browser verison I can try to recreate it. Also provide the getstatus output.

I've done all my development on Chrome.

I've fixed the Hysteria this time, I think, lots of small issues. I've also fixed the graphs.

As for browsers, there's no 100% common standard across all the platforms, I've tried to make it as agnostic as possible using third party libraries but there's probably some issues with browsers. If you can give me the javascript output and the browser verison I can try to recreate it. Also provide the getstatus output.

I've done all my development on Chrome.

I have the same browser issues. I have tried using Firefox can really view only. Using Chrome, I can make edits successfully but still don't get the MASH fields on my PIDs.

Here is a link to pastebin -http://pastebin.com/k4XTNfCk
This is a capture of the Firefox (with version) JS console and after the @@@@ the capture of the same in Chrome. On Chrome I added a new HOP ADD - Timer and I deleted and re-added the MASH GPIO. Tried adding an AUX GPIO but was not successful, may have entered it wrong.

One other thing I have noticed when I create a PID they don't appear grouped together on one side. Again I don't really care about this but fear it's part of what ever I have screwed up.

Here is the getstatus from Chrome:
{"message":"","switches":{"RIMS%20Pump":false},"breweryName":"Blackwater Brewery","notifications":[],"language":"en_US","triggers":{},"locked":false,"vessels":[{"deviceaddr":"28-000006777ac0","name":"HLT","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430790322749,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":74.4116,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":0,"time":0,"max":0,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"GPIO7","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"off","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-0000065c31fa","name":"Mash","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430790323391,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":74.4116,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"deviceaddr":"28-0000065bc3cc","name":"Kettle","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430790322820,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":74.6366,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}},{"pidstatus":{"cool":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"GPIO1_12","delay":0,"inverted":false,"i":0},"min":0,"time":0,"max":0,"duty":0,"status":"off","setpoint":0,"manualduty":0,"heat":{"cycle":0,"d":0,"p":0,"gpio":"GPIO1_13","inverted":false,"i":0},"mode":"off","manualtime":0},"deviceaddr":"28-0000065c68e3","name":"Chamber","tempprobe":{"elapsed":1430790323459,"position":-1,"scale":"F","hidden":false,"temp":74.1866,"calibration":"0F","cutoff":"-999","gravity":1}}]}

I am having major knee surgery in 2 weeks so may not be on much for awhile. I may take down by BrewPi and try Elsinore on my RPI (Ver2) in the meantime. Thanks

I've fixed the Hysteria this time, I think, lots of small issues.

Did a quick test of the cooling hysteria and it's looking good! I'll keep a close eye on it this week and let you know if any issues come up.

Cosmetic things:
-Probe names on the graph page do not necessarily appear as they do on the controller page. e.g. if there's a space in the probe name, that probe is identified as Boil%20Kettle on the graph page.
-The duty crescent graphic doesn't change colour when cooling occurs (at least with hysteria mode, haven't tried the others). It previously turned red during negative duty. Probably a lot more work than it's worth, but it'd be really sharp looking if it turned blue when cooling and red when heating.

Back