New public varieties.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good way of recycling the extra shoots that you are trimming. I have post it in another thread, but... take a look at this link. Personally, I put them in water for 1 to 2 weeks, and when roots are there, then in pots/soil.

I'm in Affton and would be interested in a rhizome or two. As for swapping I'm not sure if I'll have anything to swap as my plants are first year plantings. I have cascade and centennial.
PM me if interested in working something out. I'm sure there's something else brewing related I could swap or even $. [emoji482]

PM sent. Money won't be accepted (I wouldn't feel right about it). Other brewing related stuff, or a bottle of a homebrew is always welcome. :mug:

I have a year 2 sorachi ace that I have had to trim back a lot. I was able to give a couple rhizomes to a buddy in town (actually have a plants worth I could chop off now). Shipping them out is not something I want to deal with. If you are in the St. Louis area I am sure we can work out a rhizome exchange or something. Still early in the growing season and still a winter to go.

Shipping isn't too bad. Flat rate boxes are relatively cheap, and you can get your compensation either through the mail or through paypal, which is nice. The post office worker will look at you all funny when you tell them it's roots.

Latest posts

Back