Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGBBob80

Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hello all, I hail from Howell, MI and am new to the forum. I'm currently brewing extract and hope to improve my skills/equipment in the near future. I'm looking forward to learning from those that have already "been there and done that!" Cheers, Bob

Howdy, Bob! The forums are full of wonderful information that will undoubtedly improve your skills - then you'll be tempted to improve your equipment - which will tempt you to improve your skills even more - which will make you need to improve your equipment even more - and the end of the story is that the mouse will want another cookie. It's a downward cycle, but it's a fun one :D

That's true STPug!! It's a downward spiral. I saw this quote in a signature line on here & I think it's appropriate: Give a man a beer & he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew & he'll waste a lifetime!

Thanks for the kind welcomes! I'm off to learn about yeast starters today. I'm sure I'll be able to spend a little $$ at the same time... Cheers!

Back