new member from New Brunswick Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littletim

Reaction score
Did a bunch of Google searches and this website kept coming up. Compared to others, I find less bickering about techniques and mis-communications, and far more info and helpful advice for noobs like me who can barely open a can correctly.

After reading a hundred posts and getting a wealth of great info, I am back to brewing after 6 or 7 years, (even then I only did about 6 batches)....with a lot better knowledge than the oversimplified instructions and ingredients I used at the time. Looking forward to getting 3 or 4 extract kits under my belt, and maybe trying some more hands on brewing with grains.....maybe not...

Not much in the way of info or special ingredients to be had at the local Wine Kitz shops around here. Did well to find a brew enhancer....will have to order some DME online. Maybe some yeast. Gonna grow my own hops if this 2 feet of snow ever melts.

Thanks to all for a great resource!

Tim

Latest posts

Back