New member from East Tennessee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome and new back here myself... just picked up a ton of brewing stuff from an old friend in Johnson City...

welcome and new back here myself... just picked up a ton of brewing stuff from an old friend in Johnson City...
I’m not too far from Johnson city. Just retired and moved to East Tennessee about a year ago. Been brewing for a long time and just getting my brewery set up finally. Looking for places to buy ingredients. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum. I’ve an OK transplant, grew up in AR. I love TN, I could easily live there if I had to.

What kind of beers are you into?

Welcome to the forum. I’ve an OK transplant, grew up in AR. I love TN, I could easily live there if I had to.

What kind of beers are you into?
IPAs are my favorite but I like most styles of beer. I went to a brewing school a while back in Yakima,wa. They grow huge amounts of hops there. Hops are my favorite. I also like barleywine. How about you?

IPAs are my favorite but I like most styles of beer. I went to a brewing school a while back in Yakima,wa. They grow huge amounts of hops there. Hops are my favorite. I also like barleywine. How about you?
IPAs probably are most of what I drink. I love fruit beers and anything with rye in it. There really isn’t a style I don’t like, although I don’t usually go for big beers.

Love me some Barleywines. On my list to try brewing one someday. If I had to pick one style... it would be stouts.

Latest posts

Back