New Member From Alabama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veganpunk

Reaction score
Just wanted to say what's up. Gonna be brewing my first batch this weekend, hope it goes well. I do have a question for you guys though, where is the best place to get a Johnson thermostat control?

Welcome. What part of bama? Check out some of the vendors on here for the temp controller/thermostat.

Welcome, Vegan! My only connection to Alabama is that I like Eudora Welty :)

Ummmm Eudora Welty went to MSCW in Columbus MS (now MUW my alma mater)and was a life long resident of Jackson MS... not sure of any Alabama connections with Welty. And don't be misplacing Faulkner or Willie Morris! ;) Btw I think Welty's photography was much nicer than her writing, she did some beautiful/tender stuff back during the WPA days.

And vegan I've only got one question for you... Alabama or Auburn?

Schlante,
Phillip

welcome to the boards. I just did my first batch this past sunday and the info on these forums is awesome!!

I was actually born in Mobile, but currently reside in T-town. I'm actually headed to Pelham today to swing by the good ol' Alabrew. But I digress, welcome! You've made it to the right place, the vet's here can tell you pretty much anything you need to know. And which brew are you working on for your first?

Back