New Mark II Pump - 12 GPM (65 Watt)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enormous13

Reaction score
https://www.williamsbrewing.com/Mark-II-65-Watt-Wort-Pump-P4513.aspx

Seems like Williams Brewing has a new and bigger Mark II pump in the lineup.

X68.JPG

Looks promising.. I have been happy with my smaller mkii pumps just wished they had more umph.. would rather see the price closer to 150-175 with a stainless head.. but I might give one a try if one of mine takes a dump..

Looks promising.. I have been happy with my smaller mkii pumps just wished they had more umph.. would rather see the price closer to 150-175 with a stainless head.. but I might give one a try if one of mine takes a dump..
Just waiting for the AliExpress link from someone who can find it.

? its like $200 + shipping when I look at it on Williams site? we already know the regular mark 2 pumps are like $65 direct with shipping

? its like $200 + shipping when I look at it on Williams site? we already know the regular mark 2 pumps are like $65 direct with shipping
Sorry I was unclear. The link I posted is the identical pump that William's is selling (except it is a 240v). They have it listed for $199+ shipping. The link I posted has it for $85 + shipping. I did find the stainless pump head for the 65w pump alone for $30 shipped on aliexpress as well. I have an email in to the supplier for shipping quotes as well as voltage options and stainless head options for pricing. I will report back when I get a response.

no worries I just wasnt sure if you were talking about something else like the mk 1.

Most of the time when an American company has the Chinese design market a specific version like the 120v version of this pump, or the intertap beer taps for example, they sign an agreement not to sell direct to those countries for a specified period of time otherwise it would destroy the business since there seems to be up to 100% markup these days vs buying from the manufacturer with their markup.
Traditionally keg king doesnt design things, they copy others designs or rebrand stuff. based on thier operations in the AU they get away with it pretty well.
These days more often than not, in the US we have our own scams such as UL listing to try to keep the big corporate fakes in business selling this stuff under their names with this "certification" for 2-3 times the price vs making our own products.

Last edited:
Sorry I was unclear. The link I posted is the identical pump that William's is selling (except it is a 240v). They have it listed for $199+ shipping. The link I posted has it for $85 + shipping. I did find the stainless pump head for the 65w pump alone for $30 shipped on aliexpress as well. I have an email in to the supplier for shipping quotes as well as voltage options and stainless head options for pricing. I will report back when I get a response.
Definitely let us know what you find out from that seller.

They responded, unless you are a retailer looking to make a large purchase they referred me to morebeer.com to purchase individual quantities. So looks like kegking got the exclusive production rights to that particular model. The ones augie posted might be a good alternative though. Curious if the stainless head would fit..?

They responded, unless you are a retailer looking to make a large purchase they referred me to morebeer.com to purchase individual quantities. So looks like kegking got the exclusive production rights to that particular model. The ones augie posted might be a good alternative though. Curious if the stainless head would fit..?
I mean, for roughly the same price, or less, you can just get it from Williams and it won't be that odd aqua color. Give it a year or so and I'm sure we'll see those 65w versions drop in price and become available on the direct market.

the aqua color is used by a major oem company that used to make and paint thier pumps that color for the large aquarium market.. they likely make them for that company now since they were a large supplier of pumps.

Latest posts

Back