New Louisiana brew-head here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsuthunder

Reaction score
Hello All. I never though I would have this much fun and determination to brew beer. I started out about three months ago and cant seem to get enough of it. Finally this week I got to taste the fruits of my labor and it was delicious. I have already found so much good advice from this site already, really happy I stumbled upon it. Now this just means more projects.... happy brewing fellas!!

welcome. no turning back now :D what store do you use? i go to lafayette a couple times a year, and used to go to marcello's for some craft selections when in town.

I also use Marcellos for the odds and ends, but mainly I use Austin Homebrew Supply. And indeed Geaux Tigers!!!!!!

Welcome Louisiana brethren. Welcome to this fun and rewarding hobby. If ever your in New Orleans, stop by and visit Aaron over at the brewstock. One of the best LHBS shops I have been in. Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!! And here is a quote you will understand better, the more involved you get. "I seek not a hobby to fill my time; I seek a passion to fill my life!" Cheers and welcome

Welcome.. I was from Big BR.. Lived in Greenwell Springs back in the 40's and moved to a section called Goodwood.. my parents lived in Sherwood area. I went to CHS and moved here after graduating from HS.. My dad was transferred. Remember good times there.

Welcome to brewing. This website is a great resource for learning all things beer.

I'm glad to hear that there are some HB suppliers down there in LA. I'm from Natchitoches and get back home as often as possible, which is never often enough.

And finally, of course, Geaux Tigers!

Back