New Ink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
mentioned it in my DRMM thread and said I would post it so here ya go . . .

2011-05-17173604.jpg

fresh enough that I dont even think it's bruised up yet

inside the elbow wasnt bad but as you're looking at the img . . . to the right where it rolls under . . . yeah . . . THAT SUCKED

Ah, The Mark Of the Beast! Very nice. We will have to have a discussion on this new tattoo as it pertains to our....

inside the elbow wasnt bad but as you're looking at the img . . . to the right where it rolls under . . . yeah . . . THAT SUCKED

Yeah, inside elbow wasn't bad. But the actual elbow...OMFG...and there's so much extra skin there that it takes forever to shade in.

Here's a couple...

viking1.JPG

kid.jpg

Another shot that shows the picture she went by. Her face looks a little dirty but that's just from ink being wiped accross it.

kid2.jpg

Latest one... Side view

Side_tattoo.JPG

And an edited pic that shows two different angles of the same tattoo

front_and_back1.jpg

OK, A little back story on this one. In Dec of '09 I started chemotherapy. One of the chemo agents I was on is called Bleomycin. I had a port (catheter) on the inside of my arm that fed directly into my heart. For 4 months this is how I was poisoned. After everything was said and done I commemorated my victory by getting this tattoo in the very spot the chemo agents were administered. The blood and scalpel represent the previous surgery I had that was unsuccessful in removing all of the tumor.

With that being said, I don't want sympathy (I made and make all kinds of cancer jokes) it's just a really cool back story on the tattoo.

IMG_5838.jpg

Back