New in Montana!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDMWest

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am brand new to home brewing. I have wanted to try it for years, but only just recently got around to it. I started just a few days ago, and have already started a couple one gallon batches, cider and skeeter pee. Thinking I will probably start a batch of mead next, then a beer of some sort.

Found you guys through a google search, as I got paranoid about infection!

Looking forward to trying all sorts of stuff, as long as time and money allow.

:mug:

Hi, and welcome to the obsession and HBT! This site is full of really great information and has lots of helpful members. If you have a question, do your due diligence and search the forums and if you can't find the answer, ask away. You'll get plenty of answers in short order. Again, welcome!
Ed

Welcome to homebrewing! Sounds like you're off to a good start! You'll find these forums to be a wellspring of info.
Cheers!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I promise I will use the search function (unless I am well into my glass), I'm usually pretty paranoid about looking like an idiot! Besides, I can probably find answers faster that way.

Back